L'Occitane CREME MAINS Hand Cream

Filtered by skin type : Dry

3.3

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

Maybe it's just me, but I've never been wowed by any L'Occitane products; I find them to be overpriced and just okay. This was no different. It's an average hand cream that was not as hydrating as it claims to be IMHO. It is rich and thick and feels very hydrating upon application, but about 20 minutes later I thought "I need hand lotion." I found the scent pleasant, but I just wasn't knocked out by the results. I wouldn't buy it again. There are better options for less money at the drugstore.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm on my third tube. It's great if you just want a regular hand moisturizer. It's not an intense moisturizer, which is nice because you can touch stuff after using it. For the price, I'm sure there's better out there that is less expensive though.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A sample of this product was in the "courtesy bag" on Delta in business class. I usually come prepared for long-haul flights with my own beloved Sisley hand cream, but decided to try this. I was surprised throughout my 9 hour flight! I decided to purchase full size, but use it only as a treatment once per month along with their hand "exfoliator", then wrap my hands in cling film for 20 minutes. Absolutely amazing results using this regime. But it's still Sisley hand cream in my purse!

Popular Lotions / Creams