L'Occitane CREME MAINS Hand Cream

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My dad originally purchased this product for me in France along with some other L'Occitane products. I use the Lavender hand cream the most. It smells fantastic and leaves my hands soft but never greasy. I have heard it is a bit expensive here in the US, but I would repurchase especially since so many other lotions and creams leave me feeling greasy. It is totally worth it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have really dry hands so i've used a lot of hand lotions and creams but i doesnt do anything for me
So i've baught the almond gift set and it came with the almond hand cream
And i couldn't believe that
My hand are moisturized and soft from the first time (after scrubing them with the almond scrub) and it smells AMAZING

I love the Lavender hand-cream. It feels really smooth and luxurious while absorbing into the skin quickly. Additionally, the scent is *real* lavender which I always need with me for the calming effect. Even just rubbing a drop into my hands, I get a heavenly moment of inhaling the lavender before it sinks in. Plus, the tube fits perfectly in my purse.

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

This product is currently offered free with a magazine which is why I'm going to re-buy it, but after that I doubt I'll buy it again.
I have the Fleur Cherie hand cream and it smells divine. It's travel size, which is why I bought it, and does a good job of making my hands soft. If you can afford it, I recommend it!

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I love this handcream, buy it repeatedly. I cheated on it and bought the Bliss handcream, but quickly came back to L'Occitane. Yes, it's expensive, no doubt about it. But it works! I don't need much, and love the small tube with screw cap that fits in my purse easily. My hands feel tight and uncomfortable when they are dry, and the cream immediately eases this. It leaves a bit of a greasy film, nothing a quick wipe with a kleenex can't solve. The smell is not bothersome, to me it smells like talcum powder. My husband has used this, and he's very smell sensitive, and never said it bothered him. I don't buy this for all over moisturizing, there are cheaper options for my stubbly legs, but for my hands, this is the best lotion I've ever found.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This cream thoroughly moisturizes without leaving hands slippery, and has a very subtle fragrance.
A single tube is a little pricey, but a small amount of product goes a long way; does a good job on cuticles, too.

Got this in Sweet Cherry as a gift with the matching lip gloss and I love it. I have used many hand creams and this is the best yet. Not greasy and sinks in super quickly. It might leave a tiny bit of stickiness but its barely noticeable to me unless I'm touching my phone, then I see a little bit of fingerprinting. Pretty insignificant, though. Love it!

Really good hand cream. Not greasy at all, fresh feeling. It smells nice and it's not too pricey (6 euros for 30ml. of produce).

This is way expensive but I just had to have it after sampling. I had discovered an intensive moisturizer that doesn't leave a greasy residue. It is also very moisturizing for the cuticles. The scent is pleasant so you can apply as much and as often as you like. Previous faves included Couvent des Minimes Honey Hand Cream, Crabtree and Evelyn Hand Therapy and Neutrogena Norwegian Formula. Since a little of this goes a long way, although it is pricey it proves economical in the long run.

I love this. Wonderfully moisturising. Doesn't leave that greasy feeling and it smells SO beautiful!
LOVE!