L'Occitane CREME MAINS Hand Cream

Filtered by age: 36-43

4.4

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I love this handcream, buy it repeatedly. I cheated on it and bought the Bliss handcream, but quickly came back to L'Occitane. Yes, it's expensive, no doubt about it. But it works! I don't need much, and love the small tube with screw cap that fits in my purse easily. My hands feel tight and uncomfortable when they are dry, and the cream immediately eases this. It leaves a bit of a greasy film, nothing a quick wipe with a kleenex can't solve. The smell is not bothersome, to me it smells like talcum powder. My husband has used this, and he's very smell sensitive, and never said it bothered him. I don't buy this for all over moisturizing, there are cheaper options for my stubbly legs, but for my hands, this is the best lotion I've ever found.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This cream thoroughly moisturizes without leaving hands slippery, and has a very subtle fragrance.
A single tube is a little pricey, but a small amount of product goes a long way; does a good job on cuticles, too.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really nice product. Works well, not very greasy, dries quickly. Spring flower garden scent that I don't love. Lots of great hand creams in this price point!

Not so sure how much the 1 oz. tube costs because it came as part of a gift set. I can pretty much assume that since it's L'Occitane, it's not cheap. This is an intense moisturizer. This is just the right product for me since I wash my hands frequently at work and wear gloves. I have looked down at my hands sometimes after a 12 hour shift and my hands and nails have a white cast to them. Since I started using this hand cream, my hands are soft and greasy. It keeps the ash away.

I find this a little too sticky and greasy for day use, but it's excellent as an intensive night-time treatment. In autumn/winter when the humidity drops and my skin becomes drier, I apply this before bedtime and wake with silky soft hands. Granted, it took me a while to get used to the scent but now I don't find it offensive at all. I think it's far nicer than the odd-smelling Body Shop Hemp hand cream!

Popular Lotions / Creams