Sage Body Shampoo

No Image

3.9

Stabilized Aloe Vera Cold Presses Gel, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Calendula Extract, Arnica Extract, Allantoin, Panthenol, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Decyl Glycoside, Sodium PCA, Polyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Diazolidnyl Urea, Fragrance

I actually use this as my facial wash! This works as well for me as the Sage facial shampoo and is a lot cheaper, especially when I buy it as part of the Sage 4 piece, $50 dollar body kit. It has a base of cold pressed aloe vera gel, which is very soothing to my skin. It takes makeup off easily and has a great tangerine scent. Another plus is that I only need a very small amount (about the size of a dime) to cleanse my face!

on 1/23/2003 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is great for very sensitive skin. Both my fiancee and I use it and he has severe skin problems from medication he has to take. This is all he can tolerate and his dermatologist is impressed with his results. Though there is a scent, it is extremely gentle and dissipates very fast. Try the coconut if you have problems with scent as it's nearly nonexistant!

on 1/8/2003 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This body wash is nothing special, especially considering the price of it. It smells like oranges and is gentle and non-drying. I received this in a swap and I wouldn't purchase it. I find that Dove or Oil of Olay works just as well for waaaay less $$$.

on 4/16/2002 7:10:00 PM

This is an OK product, I wouldnt buy again for this price. A fairly ordinary body wash, which I also use on my hair. Not to crazy about the scent, smell is very important to me =P

on 7/25/2002 1:15:00 AM

Very ordinary body wash. J & J for Kids easily beats this. Won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I like this body wash alot. It smells great, cleans well and doesn't strip my skin. I don't think it is extremely moisturizing as I have to use a lotion or oil after showering. Plus, it's a little costly and has to be ordered, but it has become one of my arsenal of shower gels.

on 6/24/2001 1:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this. I've bought it several times. I always ask them to add extra lather.

on 6/15/2001 5:44:00 PM

This is a very gentle shower gel that doesn't lather a lot. I like it because I can use it in the summer when I have to shower twice a day and I know that I won't dry or irritate my sensitive skin. However, because it doesn't lather much I find myself using more of this than I would other shower gels. Since it is a bit expensive to begin with (and since it only comes in one scent so you can't coordinate it with your lotion or perfume) I can't give it a "5"

on 6/12/2001 6:14:00 PM

Sage's Body Shampoo is the most gentle shower gel I've ever used. It's mandarin-scented, and not the most thrilling in terms of scent or lather, but I keep it around for days when I really want to baby my skin. It's also the best if you're having any breakouts from gym gear, summer heat, etc. It's on the pricey side - $20 for 8 oz., which seems like a lot for a shower gel that's not perfumed to match a high-end fragrance.

on 11/17/2001 1:56:00 AM

I love this body wash! I have to be careful what I wash my skin with because it is sensitive. This smells great and leaves my skin feeling soft and supple, not dried out. Major rave!