Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo

2.7

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Coceth-7, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, PPG-9, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 19140, CI 17200, CI 42090

on 7/17/2016 1:55:00 PM

stripped my hair make my scalp burn I had to put a heavy conditioner because it's very drying

on 4/3/2016 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells good, cleans well and leaves my hair soft and silky. I color my hair once a month and my hair is oily. It does make it oily at night but that happens with all shampoos because I wash my hair every day. I will be buying this again!

To Read all 31 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this after a couple youtubers whose reviews I trust(ed) and have had success with their 'recommendations,' raved about this.

There is nothing special about this. It cleans your hair. It has a decent, clean smell (if oddly a little strong of a scent, sensitive noses may not appreciate this)....But it's main claim, bounce and volume, I get neither bounce nor volume with this.

It cleans my hair, that is about it, and actually is a little stripping-feeling, which, I suppose if you have a lot of product buildup, a stripping clean shampoo would give you volume and bounce. But in that case this should be a clarifying shampoo. I just see no volume or bounce with this. My hair is average right now; it is not dry, it is not oily, just average. So I don't know why it feels stripped with this. My hair is not thin in numbers of hairs, but it is fine, so I should get some sort of volume and bounce with a shampoo making that claim. This one is a fail. I would use it for a clarifying shampoo, but that is not what it is 'advertised' as.

I bought it because it sounded like everything my hair needed!
I have thin, flat, hair, an oily scalp and very dry ends.
This shampoo makes my hair have volume but gives me an uncontrollable amount of dandruff!
Other than that it does nothing for me.
It is cheap and the packaging is cute but I would never repurchase this.

on 1/8/2016 10:10:00 AM

I bought this shampoo the other day because I wanted to find a less expensive alternative to my Nexxus HG shampoo, and I will not repurchase. It was not the worst shampoo with regard to consistency or smell, but it left somewhat of a strange texture/film on my hair. Nor was my hair as shiney and manageable as it is with my HG.

on 12/29/2015 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have fine hair with oily roots and dry ends. I have to wash it 5-7 times a week to make sure it's presentable. I have yet to find a shampoo that takes care of the oiliness without drying out my hair and this is no exception.
The first week I was using this, I thought I found my HG. Second week was so-so. By the end of that week I needed some deep conditioning to rescue my hair - it felt like straw. The day after the treatment, this shampoo looked like HG again.
I'm trying to use this every other wash, right now, and use a more hydrating shampoo in between. My hair looks great with this shampoo & conditioner - very soft, great shine... really no complaints except it doesn't actually help with the oiliness (but it also doesn't make it worse like some products). I think it does give me a bit of volume (that wasn't the main reason I tried it).
Didn't feel any grains/sand or anything like that.
Will finish it, since using it every other day looks and feels right, but I'm not sure anything this drying is healthy for my hair. I'm hoping to find something better in the future... but if I won't, I'll consider buying again using this every 2-3 days.

on 9/9/2015 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

My Mom bought this shampoo with the conditioner together for herself but her scalp started to itch after using it so she gave them to me. No bad reaction with me, but this product is definitely not a good one. My hair got very dry.

The only pro is the nice smell.

on 7/18/2015 11:51:00 PM

I have fine, long, wavy hair. I have tried using this off and on for the last month. It's horrible for me. I am a greasy mess by the end of the day, which is not typical for me. This is with my hair pulled back out of the way and I am not overly touching/brushing it. The worst part of this product is the little beads that I find on my scalp at the end of the day. It is seriously disgusting. I've read that they are gel beads and evidently they don't wash out. I found 5 on my scalp last night by just running my hands through my hair. Definitely will not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Sigh... I don't know where to begin. At the beginning? So I got this in March 2015. I got it because I read reviews here and really loved that it was moisturizing. See, I'm growing my hair and it tends to grow very fast with moisturizing or oil products (ex coconut oil or sulfate free shampoos). I love the packaging to this day because it's ombré and I've never seen that before! For the first 3 months, I LOVED IT. Thought I would never use another shampoo again. It made my hair shiny, soft, healthier, bouncier, everything it said it would. Then in June (now) with the humidity and heat outside, my hair is FRIED. DYING. It's bad. It gets so greasy so quick and so flat and matted onto my head. Also I should mention that that "dry skin and dry hair" that people say they get in winter, yeah I get that in summer. It's so backwards I don't understand. Also the moisturizing component didn't make my hair grow faster and it usually does which leads me to believe this isn't really moisturizing at all. In fact, my hair has been growing slower! Needless to say, I will not be repurchasing because it's drying and makes my hair a new type- combination, which is something I've never had before this shampoo. My roots are oily and my ends are fried. I use no heat-like ever. Only for special occasions do I curl it. Please save your money. Don't buy.

on 5/12/2015 4:59:00 PM

I never do reviews on anything but this shampoo + conditioner I LOVE!!!!!!! I am Hispanic and I have a lot of hair I wash my hair ever other day or sometimes literally twice a week.. I use to use other shampoos and I would get dandruff. with this shampoo I could last days without washing my hair because it feels so soft and clean and smells so good.. I would highly recommend this !!! I dyed my hair alot and my hair was very damaged even my husband and mom noticed my hair is super soft like seriously I don't get tiered of saying it lol

Popular Shampoos