Blinc Eyebrow Mousse in darke blonde

Blinc Eyebrow Mousse in darke blonde

on 8/28/2017 6:40:00 PM

This is a fabulous product. It shapes, tints and the colour range is great. I love the skincare benefits and my brows don't feel crusty, this has taken my brow mascara game to a whole new level. I've used loads of brow mascaras, western and korean ones and nothing beats this. Two swipes and its perfectly polishes, stays all day, is soft and the treatment ingredients are great/ This is 10x price of a maybelline browscara but it is so worth it. The colour range is great and I love this colour since its not too dark with an ashy tint (vs red based tint). I cannot express my love for this enough and I have repurchased 3x. The only improvement it could make is to make the brush about 30% small since it will glide more easily.

This is my holy grail eyebrow makeup. It is water proof, smudge proof, sweat proof, life proof as advertised. It's a mousse formula and it comes in a tube and applicator is a mascara wand and you comb it through your eyebrow hair. I wipe off the excess and use the tip to draw in my brows and then comb it through. It thickens each eyebrow hair and it looks very natural and stay in place all day no matter what you do. I been using this for half a year and my tube is still going strong and did not dry out. This is expensive and cost $24 but this is the best, even better than the anastasia brand that I tried. I think it is worth the money especially with the quality and longevity that you get. Also this is all you need for your eyebrows. It comes in so many shades, even in auburn- great for red heads. I used light brunette and have dark hair. Check out my video for a demo and how the product look like. You would not be disappointed.

on 2/12/2014 10:59:00 AM

I absolutely love the Blinc tube mascara - not only because of its natural result and easy removability but also because of the various brown shades. As I am very fair this simply looks better than the usual harsh black. So, when I came across the brow mousse of the same brand I had to give it a try. The choice of shades is equally enticing as with the mascara. The darke blonde is a very natural sheer taupe which on me gives nice definition without too much colour-payoff. Eyebrows look neat and polished the whole day long but aren`t gummed up as with so many other eyebrow gels. The wand applies exactly the right amount of product without clumpy residues requiring an extra eyebrow brush. The staying power is really exceptional (as with the mascara). However, I didn`t notice any of the additional anti-aging benefits the brand claims but that`s anyway the range of duty of my eye cream.

Popular Brows Products