Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming Facial Cleanser

Clean & Clear Oil Free Foaming Facial Cleanser

3.2

NEW FORMULA: Ingredients: Water, Triethanolamine, Myristic Acid, C9-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, BHT, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Red 4, Yellow 10

on 6/27/2016 3:22:00 PM

This is a good to go kind of a face wash overall. The product cleans well enough, foams a little! But I have redness prone sensitive skin. So once I wash it up, I feel a slight sort of tightness and I run for my moisturizer. And after that there's mild redness. Not exactly what I expect every time I was my face with it (which is twice a day). I come from a hot and humid weather, so maybe that's why the matte finish doesn't last longer. Wouldn't have picked this one had I know that it had sensitive skin versions. But I like how it cleans, but would be looking for something soothing! Hunt is on!

UPDATE: I would take the redness blame back. With the weather getting cooler and as I stopped using my present moisturizer, my skin's redness healed on its own. Also I discovered that tightness can occur when we over exfoliate (not just with scrubs but through other harsh products) which I handled and this cleanser stopped tightening! This product is now cleaning my skin really well and I can notice the cleanliness and freshness. I'm using the Indian version. I've changed the way I use it too. I massage it by applying the product on the palms of my hands instead of fingers and I don't leave it up for long or wait for it to lather well enough. Would buy it again.!

on 4/5/2016 10:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I used this for years and years. This was my go to facial wash. As I entered my thirties, I found this product to be more harmful to my skin that before. The salicylic acis became to strong for my skin type. When you're younger, your skin is more acne prone and tends to be more oily. I never had an acne issue but this kept zits at bay and my skin clean.

Today, I have more redness around my nose and I have a problematic area near my nose and mouth. My skin in that particular area is dry and becomes flaky. When I wash my face with this product, the area burns and the redness is exacerbated. My skin flakes terribly in the problem area.

When I switched from this cleanser, my skin became more balanced. I've outgrown this and it has become too strong for my skin.

I recommend this for teenagers, persons in their early twenties or acne prone skin. Not recommended for persons with dry skin or older persons.

To Read all 180 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/27/2016 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Dried out my skin.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Just got home from the store to buy the 20ml bottle to refill my 50ml one.

I had a minor problem upon using this. For example I got a pimple on my right side of my nose though I get one every month so I am not quite sure if it is because of this product.

This can also be a great makeup remover. No hassle when I was removing mine.

For the scent, I love it. Not sure why but I really love it.

Overall, loving the product, the scent, the packaging.

I will be checking back after a month.

January 8, 2015

on 1/1/2016 7:56:00 PM

I have dry sensitive skin and this product made my skin even dryer than it already is. I don't recommend it for dry skin but if u have oily skin, this would probably work pretty well for you.

on 7/29/2015 4:30:00 PM

This leaves my skin feeling taut and dry and i do not like its scent. It is just a normal mediocre face cleanser and I also know one of my alumni faithfully used this but this never cleared her acne either during our college time. I do not like this product. The only good thing is that this comes in a pump.

on 6/15/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

The first time I used it, my face was dry to the point that it was painful. Despite this, I used it in an attempt to clear my acne. After a few days, my face was way more oily than it usually is and I was breaking out severely.

It's so gentle and soft on my skin. However because of that, it's just not suitable for me. Personally I prefer more of a scrub that exfoliates my skin. This is more the kind of thing I'd use in the morning when I only want a slight cleanse of any oils and product I may have applied the night before.

on 5/18/2015 11:40:00 PM

I bought this after I finished my other Clean and Clear Essentials Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin ( yellow bottle). It dries my skin a bit more than the yellow bottle but this is definitely a good cleanser too. It cleans the skin well and smells alright. 3,5/5.

on 4/23/2015 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My go-to cleanser! Been using this since I was a teenager. Love washing my face with this cleanser before applying makeup and after my make-up remover. It effectively removes excess sebum (i have very oily skin) and whatever oil from the make-up remover. Plus its so cheap.