Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

on 2/10/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I was skeptical at first to buy this as I thought that it was too pricey for a loose powder. There is also not much product inside of it for the price. I wasn't able to get a sample of this but I bought it anyway because it didn't have parabens, sulfates and phtaletes which is a bonus for me. I do have to say that I am very impressed with this. I have combo/oily skin and it definitely made my skin less shiny. I literally had the powder on my face for a good 6 hrs before I had to blot. I got this in medium dark since I'm an NC44/NC45. The powder is very fine and you only need a little bit of it. You just have to be careful of not applying to much as it can look a bit powdery. My face looked flawless in person and I can tell that this is definitely a good quality powder. My only annoyance with this is that eventhough it has a sifter, it doesn't have that twist part when you close up the sifter so that when you take it on the go, it doesn't make a mess every where.
I would definitely buy this again when I run out.