Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

3.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I brought this on a whim at the airport during a long layover. Initially I thought I would immediately regret this purchase but once I got home and tried it on properly with a loose brush in natural daylight of my bathroom I could see it is very natural and actually everything I wished the infamous Laura Mercer powder, or MUFE loose HD powder would have been for me (both either too pale or flashback). I'm a Medium-deep golden in complexion (Shades NC40-NC42, Bobbi Brown Stick in shade 4.0, Armani Luminous in 5.75 mixed with 6.0, Maybelline Fit me! Dewy in Shade 220 ) with combination / dry skin I got this shade in Medium Deep shade, I think I could have gotten away with using the Medium shade, but since my forehead is slightly darker then my the rest of my face like a lot of women with deeper skin tones, this doesn't look ashy or orange or reddish. which a lot of medium deep colors tend to go toward. Its not cheap, but not the most expensive so I don't think the price is that bad. This is a setting powder with little coverage, but just finishes and pulls your complexion together, it photographs very nicely- even in natural daylight. i haven't experienced any caking but if you are looking for something more heavy coverage or pigmented then this is not for you. Would repurchase.

on 9/11/2014 4:41:00 AM

I tried this product and was not pleased with it. Basically, it seems to make my skin looked dull and not much coverage at all.

I applied Benefit 'Flawless' foundation first and then the loose finishing powder.
Hence, all in all, I would not get it again after the current one runs out.