Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

This is such a fantastic powder. It blurs wonderfully and sets my makeup so well and also is practically invisible so it looks like it's my skin that's perfect. My only complaint is it only has .2 of an ounce of powder in the container and its $38! But it's pretty much worth the splurge.

I love this stuff! Keeps my foundation on for longer, gives my skin a smooth appearance and seems to even out any cakiness around my nose area that foundation creates. I use this all over my face with a large powder brush, including my under eyes since it sets the concealer perfectly and prevents creasing. My only gripe would be that for the price you don't get a lot, but they hide it by making the plastic container really thick. You get 8g, to put that into perspective Collection's sheer loose powder has 20g for £2.99! However the powder has lasted around 4 months since you only need a small amount.
Since I have almost ran out of this stuff and my local department store had sold out of my shade (light - I'm nc15/ Mont Blanc in nars), I had to go with a Mac prep and prime finishing powder. Mac certainly has a lot to live up to!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this stuff! I have been using Tarte's Amazonian Clay finishing powder for years and recently noticed that it would cling to dry patches and sometimes leave a white a cast to my face if I didn't the blend the hell out of it. So I went in search of a new finishing powder. I almost passed by this one from Urban Decay. I had used their old Razor Sharp (discontinued) powder in the past and wasn't a fan, plus the $34USD price tag put me off a bit. But I threw caution to the wind and bought it anyway. It is fantastic! It is the most finely milled powder I have EVER tried. Seriously. It melts into my skin in a way I didn't think powder could. Naked Skin mattifies very well but not too matte. There's just enough luminosity peaking through to keep skin from looking flat. And it is almost impossible to apply too much, this stuff just doesn't cake up. I love that the powder is tinted so I never have to worry about it leaving a white cast to my skin. Even though it is tinted it does not provide coverage, it isn't supposed to though. If you are looking for a loose powder to provide actual coverage, look elsewhere. It does seem to blur the look of my skin and sets concealer and foundation very well. The packaging is gorgeous! A clear jar with a silver lid and sifter, it has a very luxurious look. UD hit this one out of the park and I will definitely buy again.

on 11/28/2014 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this powder! I have dry skin so w any setting powder I have to use it with right foundation but using a powder puff and rolling into your skin works 100 times better so if ure using a brush and it isn't working...try that...there's tons of how to videos on YouTube but I suggest gossmakeupartist. Old if it's just me but feels like the most finely milled powder I've ever felt...I actually took back one of the hourglass ambient powders and got this...me and my friend were amazed with how it felt...like Butter...and its not going to make u look chalky like white ones do...I still set my conceAler with mac prep prime lavender powder ...big difference in the two. It's matte but over a radiant foundation u can still see the glow! I don't feel it gives to much extra coverage buts it set better then a translucent one. I feel like if u go one to dark or light u should still be okay. The packaging is so cute with the UD letters that the powder comes out in...it's sturdy w out feeling like u could break it. Distributes just enough like some (elf) it is higher priced but I feel it's worth it.