Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

3.0

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Spent hours researching the product and subsequently, which shade would best suit me. Went shopping recently for foundation which proved nightmarish because of my wretched skin tone. My cheeks are riddled with pigmentation and the skin tone is relatively darker than my jawline. Hence the challenge was to find a colour that can suit both tones without looking like a kabuki performer or ridiculously overtanned. Managed to find it in Clinique. Then came the setting/finishing powder. Wasn't too crazy about Clinique's blended loose powder and settled on the fave reviews of this product.

Reviews of this product 's texture is mostly true. Finely milled powder makes for a beautiful finishing. Shade selection proved more challenging. The middle 3 shades of med light, med and med dark were too close to make an online selection for a 1st purchase. According to Urban Decay's website, I suited their Medium Light shade. However it looked too yellow for my liking, and I'm glad I took the trouble and pain to visit their counter in person. Medium was more suitable according to the consultant despite the fact that she paired me with their Naked foundation in 3.5. She was right and I am glad because the website's suggestion (Medium Light) was indeed too light. Go figure! Please ladies, take the trouble (if you can) to visit the counter in person when it comes to colour selection in face makeup. Nothing bothers me more when I have to arrange for an online refund. I really hope this helps. Good luck ladies!

on 9/11/2014 4:41:00 AM

I tried this product and was not pleased with it. Basically, it seems to make my skin looked dull and not much coverage at all.

I applied Benefit 'Flawless' foundation first and then the loose finishing powder.
Hence, all in all, I would not get it again after the current one runs out.