Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

on 7/22/2016 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

AWFUL, I took it back, looked cakey, made pores look huge, going back to my GOOD old
Laura Mercier setting powder, cant beat it

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't the biggest fan of the Razor Sharp Powder by Urban Decay (now discontinued and replaced with the Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Powder) so I didn't expect much from this product. Im glad to say I was actually a bit hasty!

This product when dusted loosely over foundation, blurs out small imperfections and seems to smooth out pores. The micro fine, silky particles of powder spread easily and effortlessly and distribute evenly.

I have applied this over BB/CC Cream and over regular moisturiser and it delivers a decent light coverage, so if you have a naturally clear complexion, you'll love this product because it enhances a natural complexion rather than offering coverage. (For colour correction or coverage, try Urban Decays other powder, the Naked Skin Pressed Powder).

I have also lightly applied this over foundation and it makes the foundation look smoother. But only use a little as too much can look a little too 'powdery'.

Be careful if you're using this for flash photography! I wouldn't use this as it contains Titanium Dioxide which gives horrendous flashback in pictures, resulting in the 'Casper face' effect! If you want a powder to use under flash photography and you want it from Urban Decay, I would invest in the Naked Skin Pressed Powder as it looks phenomenal under the intensity of the flash. But for every day use, I'd go for the Naked Skin Loose Powder.

TIP: Try This!!!

Apply a light dusting of the Naked Skin Loose Powder over bare skin BEFORE applying foundation! It sounds crazy, but its a trick some backstage makeup artists use to create a beautiful HD effect to the foundation. It also helps the foundation adhere to the skin and controls any surface oil from beneath the foundation. The trick is to dust a light amount over the skin first.

on 6/26/2014 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The UD Naked foundation has become my HG along with this powder. This powder is so fine and smooth. It blurs any fine lines and imperfections. I am a professional make-up artist and have yet to find a powder quite like this one. It is a perfect color match for my skin and doesn't look "powdery". I have very oily skin, acne prone and sensitive skin and this doesn't break me out. I use milk of magnesia for a primer, spray UD de slick spray, apple UD naked foundation, this powder, finish the rest of my make-up application and spray de slick again. This make-up routine is fantastic and will last my 12 hour work days. I highly recommend this powder along with all the product mentioned. HG powder..try it!

on 4/12/2014 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have combination skin, a very oily tzone with normal cheeks and dryness around my jawline. I love this finishing powder! I'll say right off the bat that I get normal wear with this, I have to blot my tzone every two-three hours, same as every other product I've ever tried, however, that does not mean this doesn't work (this product does not claim to battle shine all day). This gives me the most perfect, soft focused, airbrushed look. My MUFE HD powder always made me look very matte and flat, this powder gives me a defined look, like I have beautiful, healthy skin. It absolutely minimizes all the imperfections on my face, and the thing I love about it most, I use a sponge to pat it on my large pores around my nose that extend to my cheeks, it blurs them better than anything I have ever tried (including my guerlain powders, mattifying primers, and setting sprays, you name it and I've tried it). I use the color medium light and it doesn't really have a noticeable color on my skin. Oh, I almost didn't mention this powder feels like silk against my skin, literally the finest textured loose powder I have ever come across. I think someone mentioned this seems to just melt right onto your skin, and that is exactly how it feels. I apply this all over with a big fluffy powder brush (Hakuhodo J104) and use a sponge on my large pore area by the nose. I highly recommend this!