Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

on 9/9/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this powder. It provides a soft focus finish and blends seamlessly into my foundation. I'm allergic to talc and this powder is talc free. It's absolutely undetectable but gives me a nice matte finish that lasts for hours. I use it as a setting powder for my foundation and cream blush and it tamps down the shine without looking heavy or cakey. It's incredibly lightweight and yet it works as well as heavier setting powders without an overly powdered finish. My only complaint is that there is very little product in the package. I try to conserve it by mixing it with the ELF HD powder on days when I'm just doing errands or nothing particularly important. However, for work days or special occasions, I use it alone and it looks beautifully natural. I apply it with a huge Smashbox natural bristle powder brush which helps give me light, believable coverage with just a few swipes. I love everything about this powder and have purchased it many times. It's a product that I simply can't live without. I highly recommend it for anyone using a light coverage foundation that needs a soft focus setting powder.

on 8/23/2015 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really liked how this looked and felt. No scent issues, very nice, sheer blending. Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to it. I will be going back to my MAC Select Sheer powder. I am bummed I reacted to it. The one bad thing (besides my personal issue) is that it does have the powder visibility issue when a flash is used.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this stuff! I have been using Tarte's Amazonian Clay finishing powder for years and recently noticed that it would cling to dry patches and sometimes leave a white a cast to my face if I didn't the blend the hell out of it. So I went in search of a new finishing powder. I almost passed by this one from Urban Decay. I had used their old Razor Sharp (discontinued) powder in the past and wasn't a fan, plus the $34USD price tag put me off a bit. But I threw caution to the wind and bought it anyway. It is fantastic! It is the most finely milled powder I have EVER tried. Seriously. It melts into my skin in a way I didn't think powder could. Naked Skin mattifies very well but not too matte. There's just enough luminosity peaking through to keep skin from looking flat. And it is almost impossible to apply too much, this stuff just doesn't cake up. I love that the powder is tinted so I never have to worry about it leaving a white cast to my skin. Even though it is tinted it does not provide coverage, it isn't supposed to though. If you are looking for a loose powder to provide actual coverage, look elsewhere. It does seem to blur the look of my skin and sets concealer and foundation very well. The packaging is gorgeous! A clear jar with a silver lid and sifter, it has a very luxurious look. UD hit this one out of the park and I will definitely buy again.

on 11/28/2014 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this powder! I have dry skin so w any setting powder I have to use it with right foundation but using a powder puff and rolling into your skin works 100 times better so if ure using a brush and it isn't working...try that...there's tons of how to videos on YouTube but I suggest gossmakeupartist. Old if it's just me but feels like the most finely milled powder I've ever felt...I actually took back one of the hourglass ambient powders and got this...me and my friend were amazed with how it felt...like Butter...and its not going to make u look chalky like white ones do...I still set my conceAler with mac prep prime lavender powder ...big difference in the two. It's matte but over a radiant foundation u can still see the glow! I don't feel it gives to much extra coverage buts it set better then a translucent one. I feel like if u go one to dark or light u should still be okay. The packaging is so cute with the UD letters that the powder comes out in...it's sturdy w out feeling like u could break it. Distributes just enough like some (elf) it is higher priced but I feel it's worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After reading the reviews for this powder (the existence of which I'd somehow missed til now), I got a sample at Sephora. The SA was going to give me the 2nd lightest shade but realized quickly (as did I) that I needed the lightest. It's surprising that there isn't a lighter shade because I'm NW15/20 but it's summer so I'm probably closer to 20 which means there are loads of women with fairer skin than mine who won't be able to use this product. I was also surprised that it was fairly pricey for a loose powder. BUT...having said that, I love this stuff. I apply it over my BB cream and it gives just that extra bit of colour/coverage but also makes for a nicer finished product and keeps the middle of my face from looking shiny. It also helps the BB cream (or foundation) last longer and look fresher longer.

I have a LOT of finishing and setting powders in my collection and I really need to start using up some of them before I purchase a new one but I wouldn't hesitate to buy this when the time comes that I need a new finishing powder. Good product, though pricey, but worth a try if you can find a good colour match.

on 4/12/2014 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have combination skin, a very oily tzone with normal cheeks and dryness around my jawline. I love this finishing powder! I'll say right off the bat that I get normal wear with this, I have to blot my tzone every two-three hours, same as every other product I've ever tried, however, that does not mean this doesn't work (this product does not claim to battle shine all day). This gives me the most perfect, soft focused, airbrushed look. My MUFE HD powder always made me look very matte and flat, this powder gives me a defined look, like I have beautiful, healthy skin. It absolutely minimizes all the imperfections on my face, and the thing I love about it most, I use a sponge to pat it on my large pores around my nose that extend to my cheeks, it blurs them better than anything I have ever tried (including my guerlain powders, mattifying primers, and setting sprays, you name it and I've tried it). I use the color medium light and it doesn't really have a noticeable color on my skin. Oh, I almost didn't mention this powder feels like silk against my skin, literally the finest textured loose powder I have ever come across. I think someone mentioned this seems to just melt right onto your skin, and that is exactly how it feels. I apply this all over with a big fluffy powder brush (Hakuhodo J104) and use a sponge on my large pore area by the nose. I highly recommend this!

on 3/14/2014 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like this. It's light and yet gives a nice smooth coverage. And for those of you like me, this powder does not set into fine lines. It's expensive, but I think I will be able to use it for almost a year.