Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by hair type : Other
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

I love this stuff! Keeps my foundation on for longer, gives my skin a smooth appearance and seems to even out any cakiness around my nose area that foundation creates. I use this all over my face with a large powder brush, including my under eyes since it sets the concealer perfectly and prevents creasing. My only gripe would be that for the price you don't get a lot, but they hide it by making the plastic container really thick. You get 8g, to put that into perspective Collection's sheer loose powder has 20g for £2.99! However the powder has lasted around 4 months since you only need a small amount.
Since I have almost ran out of this stuff and my local department store had sold out of my shade (light - I'm nc15/ Mont Blanc in nars), I had to go with a Mac prep and prime finishing powder. Mac certainly has a lot to live up to!