Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

4.5

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

This is such a fantastic powder. It blurs wonderfully and sets my makeup so well and also is practically invisible so it looks like it's my skin that's perfect. My only complaint is it only has .2 of an ounce of powder in the container and its $38! But it's pretty much worth the splurge.

on 6/3/2016 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The most amazing, light-weight, buildable coverage powder ever. I've used this over several foundations and you really can't go wrong. It keeps foundation from caking/sliding all over the world, concealer from creasing, and oily spot from...oiling? It doesn't settle funky into my pores like most powders do and if I'm having an exceptionally dry day it won't stick to my flakeys.

on 3/29/2016 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Hands down the best powder I've ever used - loose or pressed. It makes my skin look so smooth and finishes my makeup perfectly. I can use it under my eyes with zero caking, and it blurs the pores around my nose perfectly. I actually need less foundation and concealer now. I'm also touching up half as much as I used to during the day. I use the Clinique Beyond Perfecting powder as my foundation, and I love it, but it doesn't have the smoothest finish. A little bit of this loose powder makes my face look flawless, which it definitely is not. The container it comes in is a little much. Too much packaging for a small amount of product, and a locking sifter would be nice. That being said, the product itself is absolute hg material!

One of the finest milled powders I've found. Adds a little coverage too. Very nice packaging and it's perfect for my super oily skin! Better than my mac msf natural In my opinion.