Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I brought this on a whim at the airport during a long layover. Initially I thought I would immediately regret this purchase but once I got home and tried it on properly with a loose brush in natural daylight of my bathroom I could see it is very natural and actually everything I wished the infamous Laura Mercer powder, or MUFE loose HD powder would have been for me (both either too pale or flashback). I'm a Medium-deep golden in complexion (Shades NC40-NC42, Bobbi Brown Stick in shade 4.0, Armani Luminous in 5.75 mixed with 6.0, Maybelline Fit me! Dewy in Shade 220 ) with combination / dry skin I got this shade in Medium Deep shade, I think I could have gotten away with using the Medium shade, but since my forehead is slightly darker then my the rest of my face like a lot of women with deeper skin tones, this doesn't look ashy or orange or reddish. which a lot of medium deep colors tend to go toward. Its not cheap, but not the most expensive so I don't think the price is that bad. This is a setting powder with little coverage, but just finishes and pulls your complexion together, it photographs very nicely- even in natural daylight. i haven't experienced any caking but if you are looking for something more heavy coverage or pigmented then this is not for you. Would repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have yet to find a less expensive alternative for this product. It makes my pores less visible and erases shine for the day. I notice a difference when I forget to use it, my skin gets so oily and my makeup melts off after a few hours. I have repurchased this product and the shade light matches my nc20-25 skin really well, it doesn't really add any coverage besides a blurring and anti-shine effect, which is everything I want in a finishing powder.

Very small amount of product for a high price. it has a wonderful feel but zero coverage and negligible amount of pigment. I'm an nc25 and the darkest shade was invisible. I'll stick with Lancome absolue golden .

I love this stuff! Keeps my foundation on for longer, gives my skin a smooth appearance and seems to even out any cakiness around my nose area that foundation creates. I use this all over my face with a large powder brush, including my under eyes since it sets the concealer perfectly and prevents creasing. My only gripe would be that for the price you don't get a lot, but they hide it by making the plastic container really thick. You get 8g, to put that into perspective Collection's sheer loose powder has 20g for £2.99! However the powder has lasted around 4 months since you only need a small amount.
Since I have almost ran out of this stuff and my local department store had sold out of my shade (light - I'm nc15/ Mont Blanc in nars), I had to go with a Mac prep and prime finishing powder. Mac certainly has a lot to live up to!

on 11/25/2015 11:03:00 AM

I bought this product in the hopes of using it every day but unfortunately I had to admit that it was just too damn dark for my skin. They could definitely bring out a paler option. The texture is SO beautiful and silky. For me it's a little too matte to use for everyday makeup. I use this whenever I'm on stage now (since I have to wear darker makeup) and I love it, however I do wish I could use it more often.

Best loose powder I've tried in a long time. It's very, very finely milled and goes on like a dream. It blurs imperfections and holds up well on my oily skin - doesn't disappear or get cakey. The price point is a bit high for a loose powder, but I think it's worth it. Great product.

on 9/11/2014 4:41:00 AM

I tried this product and was not pleased with it. Basically, it seems to make my skin looked dull and not much coverage at all.

I applied Benefit 'Flawless' foundation first and then the loose finishing powder.
Hence, all in all, I would not get it again after the current one runs out.

on 4/12/2014 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have combination skin, a very oily tzone with normal cheeks and dryness around my jawline. I love this finishing powder! I'll say right off the bat that I get normal wear with this, I have to blot my tzone every two-three hours, same as every other product I've ever tried, however, that does not mean this doesn't work (this product does not claim to battle shine all day). This gives me the most perfect, soft focused, airbrushed look. My MUFE HD powder always made me look very matte and flat, this powder gives me a defined look, like I have beautiful, healthy skin. It absolutely minimizes all the imperfections on my face, and the thing I love about it most, I use a sponge to pat it on my large pores around my nose that extend to my cheeks, it blurs them better than anything I have ever tried (including my guerlain powders, mattifying primers, and setting sprays, you name it and I've tried it). I use the color medium light and it doesn't really have a noticeable color on my skin. Oh, I almost didn't mention this powder feels like silk against my skin, literally the finest textured loose powder I have ever come across. I think someone mentioned this seems to just melt right onto your skin, and that is exactly how it feels. I apply this all over with a big fluffy powder brush (Hakuhodo J104) and use a sponge on my large pore area by the nose. I highly recommend this!

LOVE the product but the color makes me rate it a 3 :( I'm not extremely pale but even the lightest shade gives me skin such a weird dark pink tint. Sucks because this wasn't cheap and love the product other than the color :\

on 3/12/2014 12:54:00 PM

Luckily I received this as a gift because it is pretty pricey for a powder but I'm so glad I did. This powder is very fine and creates a soft diffused look. It erases imperfections when paired with foundation. I wish the packaging was more like the MUFE high definition because it does get messy. To alleviate the mess I covered three of the holes with scotch tape so only one opening pours the powder, this had help tremendously. If you're looking for a powder to erase shine and disappear pores this is for you. Urban decay's naked line is nothing short of amazing. This powder holds it's weight between the higher Lux brands such a Chanel. If you aren't prepared to spend the money save those ulta coupons and definitely buy at a lower price. I will purchase when I run out.