Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

1 review

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

on 11/13/2015 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a really nice finishing powder, I bought it after noticing a review from Temptalia where Christine mentioned it was one of her HG products. It was a bit of a challenge to figure out what color I was supposed to be because a lot of the medium tones were very similar looking (I was in Ulta and even asked an employee). As it turns out, if I was to try and really pack it onto my skin, then the shade Medium is just a bit too dark for NC35, so I will consider repurchasing a shade lighter next time. The powder is finely milled as everyone else has mentioned, and it does feel very smooth. I like that it isn't noticeable on the skin, and have liked the way that it wears throughout the day. I don't use it particularly to deter any oiliness, as I am a dry skinned person, but I mainly want it to serve its purpose to "blur" lines and make the skin look smoother.

I do like the packaging- it feels a heck of a lot nicer than the old Neutrogena powder I had prior! I do think that it is a bit pricey, but I like the effect it gives.