Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

This is such a fantastic powder. It blurs wonderfully and sets my makeup so well and also is practically invisible so it looks like it's my skin that's perfect. My only complaint is it only has .2 of an ounce of powder in the container and its $38! But it's pretty much worth the splurge.

on 11/25/2015 11:03:00 AM

I bought this product in the hopes of using it every day but unfortunately I had to admit that it was just too damn dark for my skin. They could definitely bring out a paler option. The texture is SO beautiful and silky. For me it's a little too matte to use for everyday makeup. I use this whenever I'm on stage now (since I have to wear darker makeup) and I love it, however I do wish I could use it more often.

Best loose powder I've tried in a long time. It's very, very finely milled and goes on like a dream. It blurs imperfections and holds up well on my oily skin - doesn't disappear or get cakey. The price point is a bit high for a loose powder, but I think it's worth it. Great product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After reading the reviews for this powder (the existence of which I'd somehow missed til now), I got a sample at Sephora. The SA was going to give me the 2nd lightest shade but realized quickly (as did I) that I needed the lightest. It's surprising that there isn't a lighter shade because I'm NW15/20 but it's summer so I'm probably closer to 20 which means there are loads of women with fairer skin than mine who won't be able to use this product. I was also surprised that it was fairly pricey for a loose powder. BUT...having said that, I love this stuff. I apply it over my BB cream and it gives just that extra bit of colour/coverage but also makes for a nicer finished product and keeps the middle of my face from looking shiny. It also helps the BB cream (or foundation) last longer and look fresher longer.

I have a LOT of finishing and setting powders in my collection and I really need to start using up some of them before I purchase a new one but I wouldn't hesitate to buy this when the time comes that I need a new finishing powder. Good product, though pricey, but worth a try if you can find a good colour match.

LOVE the product but the color makes me rate it a 3 :( I'm not extremely pale but even the lightest shade gives me skin such a weird dark pink tint. Sucks because this wasn't cheap and love the product other than the color :\

on 3/14/2014 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like this. It's light and yet gives a nice smooth coverage. And for those of you like me, this powder does not set into fine lines. It's expensive, but I think I will be able to use it for almost a year.

on 3/12/2014 12:54:00 PM

Luckily I received this as a gift because it is pretty pricey for a powder but I'm so glad I did. This powder is very fine and creates a soft diffused look. It erases imperfections when paired with foundation. I wish the packaging was more like the MUFE high definition because it does get messy. To alleviate the mess I covered three of the holes with scotch tape so only one opening pours the powder, this had help tremendously. If you're looking for a powder to erase shine and disappear pores this is for you. Urban decay's naked line is nothing short of amazing. This powder holds it's weight between the higher Lux brands such a Chanel. If you aren't prepared to spend the money save those ulta coupons and definitely buy at a lower price. I will purchase when I run out.