Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

on 7/22/2016 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

AWFUL, I took it back, looked cakey, made pores look huge, going back to my GOOD old
Laura Mercier setting powder, cant beat it

on 3/29/2016 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Hands down the best powder I've ever used - loose or pressed. It makes my skin look so smooth and finishes my makeup perfectly. I can use it under my eyes with zero caking, and it blurs the pores around my nose perfectly. I actually need less foundation and concealer now. I'm also touching up half as much as I used to during the day. I use the Clinique Beyond Perfecting powder as my foundation, and I love it, but it doesn't have the smoothest finish. A little bit of this loose powder makes my face look flawless, which it definitely is not. The container it comes in is a little much. Too much packaging for a small amount of product, and a locking sifter would be nice. That being said, the product itself is absolute hg material!

on 8/23/2015 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really liked how this looked and felt. No scent issues, very nice, sheer blending. Unfortunately, I had an allergic reaction to it. I will be going back to my MAC Select Sheer powder. I am bummed I reacted to it. The one bad thing (besides my personal issue) is that it does have the powder visibility issue when a flash is used.

on 3/14/2014 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I really like this. It's light and yet gives a nice smooth coverage. And for those of you like me, this powder does not set into fine lines. It's expensive, but I think I will be able to use it for almost a year.