Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 30-35
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

Best loose powder I've tried in a long time. It's very, very finely milled and goes on like a dream. It blurs imperfections and holds up well on my oily skin - doesn't disappear or get cakey. The price point is a bit high for a loose powder, but I think it's worth it. Great product.

on 3/12/2014 12:54:00 PM

Luckily I received this as a gift because it is pretty pricey for a powder but I'm so glad I did. This powder is very fine and creates a soft diffused look. It erases imperfections when paired with foundation. I wish the packaging was more like the MUFE high definition because it does get messy. To alleviate the mess I covered three of the holes with scotch tape so only one opening pours the powder, this had help tremendously. If you're looking for a powder to erase shine and disappear pores this is for you. Urban decay's naked line is nothing short of amazing. This powder holds it's weight between the higher Lux brands such a Chanel. If you aren't prepared to spend the money save those ulta coupons and definitely buy at a lower price. I will purchase when I run out.