Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

One of the finest milled powders I've found. Adds a little coverage too. Very nice packaging and it's perfect for my super oily skin! Better than my mac msf natural In my opinion.

on 4/12/2014 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have combination skin, a very oily tzone with normal cheeks and dryness around my jawline. I love this finishing powder! I'll say right off the bat that I get normal wear with this, I have to blot my tzone every two-three hours, same as every other product I've ever tried, however, that does not mean this doesn't work (this product does not claim to battle shine all day). This gives me the most perfect, soft focused, airbrushed look. My MUFE HD powder always made me look very matte and flat, this powder gives me a defined look, like I have beautiful, healthy skin. It absolutely minimizes all the imperfections on my face, and the thing I love about it most, I use a sponge to pat it on my large pores around my nose that extend to my cheeks, it blurs them better than anything I have ever tried (including my guerlain powders, mattifying primers, and setting sprays, you name it and I've tried it). I use the color medium light and it doesn't really have a noticeable color on my skin. Oh, I almost didn't mention this powder feels like silk against my skin, literally the finest textured loose powder I have ever come across. I think someone mentioned this seems to just melt right onto your skin, and that is exactly how it feels. I apply this all over with a big fluffy powder brush (Hakuhodo J104) and use a sponge on my large pore area by the nose. I highly recommend this!