Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isoceteth-10, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate. [+/- (All Shades May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)].

This is such a fantastic powder. It blurs wonderfully and sets my makeup so well and also is practically invisible so it looks like it's my skin that's perfect. My only complaint is it only has .2 of an ounce of powder in the container and its $38! But it's pretty much worth the splurge.

I love this stuff! Keeps my foundation on for longer, gives my skin a smooth appearance and seems to even out any cakiness around my nose area that foundation creates. I use this all over my face with a large powder brush, including my under eyes since it sets the concealer perfectly and prevents creasing. My only gripe would be that for the price you don't get a lot, but they hide it by making the plastic container really thick. You get 8g, to put that into perspective Collection's sheer loose powder has 20g for £2.99! However the powder has lasted around 4 months since you only need a small amount.
Since I have almost ran out of this stuff and my local department store had sold out of my shade (light - I'm nc15/ Mont Blanc in nars), I had to go with a Mac prep and prime finishing powder. Mac certainly has a lot to live up to!

on 11/25/2015 11:03:00 AM

I bought this product in the hopes of using it every day but unfortunately I had to admit that it was just too damn dark for my skin. They could definitely bring out a paler option. The texture is SO beautiful and silky. For me it's a little too matte to use for everyday makeup. I use this whenever I'm on stage now (since I have to wear darker makeup) and I love it, however I do wish I could use it more often.

LOVE the product but the color makes me rate it a 3 :( I'm not extremely pale but even the lightest shade gives me skin such a weird dark pink tint. Sucks because this wasn't cheap and love the product other than the color :\