E.L.F. Pinktastic

4.7

on 1/6/2017 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is hands down the best baked product from e.l.f I've tried. It's not at all dry or chalky, it's soft yet doesn't kick up much powder, super smooth and pigmented yet blends out like dream. The colour is a pinkish gold, slightly err on the bronzy side if I swatch it very heavily on my arm. On my cheek it's just a nice, even, warm golden gleam. It does eccentuates texture, but not as badly as many other highlights I own. Compare to Moonlight Pearls, an actual highlight, I highly recommend this one. Moonlight Pearls is a peachy champagne subtle highlight, unfortunately the formula varies by your luck so the quality is very hit and miss. This, I'ver hardly see anyone take issues with its quality. This is a highlight I prefer to wear in the summer, it's not that it's too dark for me in the winter, it's just a very warm colour that doesn't look very right on me in colder weather. I've had this for ages and I've hardly worn it down, it's still just as good as the first day I bought it. This is not my holy grail (mostly because of the colour), but it's one of my favourites, particularly formula-wise. A very worthy addition to any collection, especially at that price, you just can't beat it.

on 8/11/2016 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

First of all its not pinktastic thats shown in the pic for these reviews. Pinktastic is a pink champagne color. Very pretty and shimmery. Very intense. Finely milled. Longlasting. I love it. Definitely repurchasing.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

HOLY GRAIL! This highlighter is my favorite! I love how it just adds a warm glow to my skin. Love it a bunch!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

As most people have said, I don't use this as a blush but as a highlighter instead. It's a really nice pinky-champagne colour with a beautiful sheen. I would repurchase again and again if I lost it or it broke because it's such a good product and is so inexpensive as well. This is great for pale skin because it isn't too out there but still gives you a great glow!

on 10/28/2015 5:19:00 PM

Kathleenlights (YT beauty guru) recommended this blush as a highlighter. I got it on drugstore.com. It is really beautiful, but as a highlighter or a blush topper, not as a blush. I'm an NW15 and this does not show up on me as a blush. It costs around $3, so it's an excellent and cheap option if you're looking for a pale pastel pink highlighter.

I love this and I have used it as a highlighter and on my eyes as an eye shadow. It is inexpensive. I like the packaging and it lasts a good while and it was $3.00. If you can find it I would give it a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Super freaking awesome! I think this is sort of like how MAC MSF Lightscapade is w the blue veins but in a blush. A blush w high light built in. I got mine from Amazon coz I needed a little something to get free shipping. I remembered this so I hastily added this & an elf ex- lipgloss (the ones w the names of guys) pleased as punch w my elf products n when I do another elf order I will for sure get a bunch of these. Theeeeee best DS highlight! Tbh there isn't a ton of highlight to choose from at the DS between elf, Loreal, physicians formula & the fergie wnw products between all those Physicians Formula is worth getting forget fergie & Loreal. Elf imparts the best candlelit from within glow no problems w greasy looking enlarge pores (I'm an oil slick). No break outs. Simply perf! & best of all cheap! I need like 6 back ups.

on 10/7/2015 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Hmm. I'm not sure what the hype is over this product. I bought this for a dupe of MAC's Soft & Gentle and planned to use it as a highlighter. I had a hard time getting it to come out of the container and onto my face (ended up having to use my fingers to get any pigment and then applying my fingers to my highlight areas..). The glittery parts settled into my pores BAD. However, that being said I only paid $3 for it and it seems to work well for a lot of other people, so I would say why not just give it a try anyways. I have been pleasantly surprised by a lot of ELF products, maybe this one is just not for me personally.

on 9/1/2015 11:55:00 AM

My favorite favorite highlight of all time! This product is absolutely stunning. Sparkles are super fine so it leaves you with a beautiful sheen that lasts all day. I bought this going off my favorite you tubers suggestions, and the hype for this product is understandable. Insane steal for the price

on 7/4/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I will admit, I bought this blindly based on my fave youtubers and I'm obsessed with this as a highlighter. I am very pale and it still looks stunning. The sheen is so natural and not over the top. It's not chalky or glittery like other cheap highlighters might be. It also goes with any look imaginable. For the price, I'm blown away. I use this wayyyyy more than my benefit watts up or mary lou-minizer.