Lime Crime Velvetine pink velvet

on 5/16/2016 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this in Bleached. The packaging is okay, not as nice of Makeup Monsters or Dose of Colors. It went on thin which is nice for my lips. It's a bit drying but not too bad. The downside to these is that they're $20 (compared to $15 for Makeup Monsters) and after 3 hours, it starts to crack and fade. They last pretty well with food but later on it starts to crack away. The shade selection doesn't work too well with me, there's tons of zany colors but none that I would wear everyday. They're velvety and pretty opaque but they're the runner-up with Makeup Monsters being a bit higher quality.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It is a very vibrant lip gloss which dries pretty fast into a matte finish lipstick.. It stays put until of course you have anything liquid. But it does stain pretty good. Overall I loved the product.. but not as much as I hoped. just because it doesnt fade evenly. like any other stain. But I will definitely repurchase..bcoz the color is pretty bold and vibrant and instantly makes you shine in a crowd.

Popular Lips Products