benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

4.1

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 5/12/2013 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I got this at ulta for 20$ and it is defiantly worth the money!!! I got shade 05. I have some acne scars on my face not too many, I brought this product for my dark under eye circles which tend to get worse during allergy season. This product is AMAZING!! It covers everything perfectly and my skin looks flawless. However I did notice some creasing under my eyes but that was about 6 hours into wearing this. Cute packaging, defiantly worth it!!

on 7/21/2012 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Works like a charm!

I got this in a color 4 and 5, the 5 is a very good match for my skin tone. I use the 4 to highlight and as an eye shadow base.

The consistency is very smooth, it's thick so you can start with a very little amount and build it up as needed. This is one of the few concealers that totally covers my under eye circles and dark spots on the first application.

It lasts for about 3 hours without creasing if I don't use a powder on top. With a powder, it lasts all day long.

The only drawback for me is that I wish the lid was hinged instead of having to screw it completely off.

Great little product at a surprisingly fair price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

When they say "industrial strength", they mean it! This covers EVERYTHING! I have post acne scaring in a few places, so on days I don't want to wear much makeup, I just cover up the problem areas and under my eyes. My shade is 05, and it's almost perfect, it could be a little lighter though. I just throw this in my school makeup bag and head out the door, it's the perfect size for touch ups after P.E or just mid-day. I don't know if this is the best for oily skin, because my skin is normal and doesn't get shiny at all, so I'm not sure if this will clog pores. Overall, it's an amazing product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Benefit finally added more colors to their line and 05 is perfect for me! I have tried Mac, makeup forever, Bobbi Brown and more but this is by far my favorite. I have extremely sensitive skin and this has caused no irritations. For only 19 dollars I would say it's worth a try!

on 8/27/2009 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Boi-ing is a creamy, medium to heavy coverage concealer that works best for normal to dry skin. I've been using the product for several years, and while it works, I feel it is a bit too heavy for my combination-oily skin. It just doesn't melt into my skin the way a good concealer should.

I do love the more neutral undertone, though, and 03 is a perfect match for my skin.

on 3/7/2009 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Okay. BeneFit is really making a come-back in my makeup aresenal after the whole Bad Gal eyeliner and mascara debacle of 2006 (i hated those items). But I decided to try this is the darkest shade and it is still light, but for a concealer it is perfect to hide all imperfections. Itstays and stays, ladies. I was quite surprised, in all honesty becasue I feel like BeneFit is very gimmicky. However, I am pleased and I will repurchase.

on 2/8/2009 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Shade selection is limited to three, which makes it amusing that I found a match for my usually unmatchable skintone.
Coverage is pretty good. Not the best staying power out of concealers I've tried, but under my mineral makeup it does ok for most of the workday, and I have combo skin. It does pretty well in covering my fairly prominent undereye circles without looking ashy on my dark skin.