benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.4

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 4/21/2018 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

It’s creamy, yet smooth. Easy to blend and build up. I have pigmentation and I like to dab a little of this product on those areas and they disappear. Great for when I need some spot coverage for a grocery run or the pool. I also have oily skin but it’s not a problem with a little translucent powder on top. Only downside I cannot use this under my eyes. I use liquid concealer for that. This is too thick and creamy to blend under that sensitive area under the eye. So basically, I just use this for the face. Good product, though.

on 4/22/2017 4:27:00 AM

Wow!! Very impressive. My HG concealer of many years has been NARS Concealer Stick, but now I have finally found something that I like even better. Benefit's Boi-ing has really long-lasting opaque coverage, and I was able to find a near-perfect color match in shade No. 3

Also, I prefer solid-type concealers to the creamy liquid types just because they're so easy to use and I'm a big fan of idiot-proof makeup. Just dab on and blend with fingers. Low-maintenance.

I don't use concealer under my eyes, just to cover blemishes and dark spots when I have to. So I don't know how this performs as an under-eye concealer. But on the spots that I cover this does an excellent job.

It doesn't leave a dry cake-y finish like some other concealers. Good coverage and lasting power. Blends easily and looks natural.

I am so glad that I bought this and I'd definitely repurchase. Recommended!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

i love this stuff. its really does it job and not look cakey at all for my dry kinda skin 💖

on 8/9/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This concealer is cakey and doesn't set. Even when using a tiny bit, it is super drying under the eyes and settles into wrinkles. I would not repurchase this, especially for how expensive it is.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorites. On the daily basis, I use this one along with the NARS concealer, & I love the overall look. The texture is very nice but definitely recommend if your looking for use on under your eyes. Does a perfect job. xxoo

So I had just gotten paid & decided to visit the Ulta in the shopping center that I work in. I asked one of the ladies there if there was a good full-coverage concealer she could recommend for hiding under eye circles & she immediately suggested Boi-Ing... I asked her to apply it on me so that I could see what it looks like. I was impressed by how much it covered my dark circles/bags under my eyes.. I am so glad that I decided to spend the $20 on this... I have tried sooo many drugstore concealers & none of them could fully hide my dark circles or bags. I am really impressed with this concealer. The only con is it's quite dry,, so you have to moisturize first then apply it, or rub really hard with your finger to get a lot out of the jar. But that's okay, I'll deal with it because this stuff is worth the price & moisturizing first in order to get the best result. I usually apply 2-4 coats of this just to ensure the coverage. I wear True Match by Loreal as my foundation, which adds to the coverage. I would recommend this concealer if you don't mind the $20 price. I usually don't buy expensive makeup but I have two jobs now so I could afford to splurge a bit :) Btw, I don't get why someone said they do not recommend for under eye because it works SO WELL for me and I have horrible dark circles, but you'd never know with this stuff on!!! Well yeah, this stuff works really well!! I love Benefit !

on 7/6/2014 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I waited 5 years before reviewing this... yes 5. I have owned this five years and I use this nearly every day! It is very expensive but ...five years! OK let me explain first how I use it:
-I only use this under my eyes and on my lids daily
-I use it elsewhere if there is rednes or a blemish - it's a spot treatment-and that's once in awhile
-I take a small amount on my pinkie and let it warm up before patting around eyes- otherwise it WILL require you to tug and pull (not good for under your eyes)
-I use this once per day most days- no more than that

OK- it's on its tail end now and I am in the market for a new concealer so I would say that for $20 this lasted three years longer than any other drug store concealer I owned. In my opinion, that makes this by far worth the money and, frankly, a bargain. It also worked the best. I did buy a few concealers here and there in between but they all paled in comparison. I think it deserves all the awards it is getting for the price and length it lasted. Now- I am sure if you have lots more to cover or used this several times a day - it won't last as long.

Oh- I also went a shade lighter than I normally would. I would buy a medium but I went for light-medium because I wanted it to blend better for under eye. I think this was wise because it brightens up my skin too. I will check out the medium next time now that my concealer is finally running out!

Remember -let this heat up a bit on your finger and always use your pinkie or ring finger to apply as it's gentler than your other fingers.

on 4/23/2014 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I really love this product! Covers up redness and those overnight little devil spots that come up once in a while that really make you wana scream WHYYYYYY!!!

[I have read that some people like using this as an under eye concealer and to be honest I think Erase Paste is better for that because this product can get cakey very very easily and is meant more for the face.] I originally did buy it for an under eye concealer but stopped using it there due to the cakeyness it caused. It is however, great to cover up blemishes and what not.

I just need to dab this on once or twice if I have a little devil to cover up and it really just disappears...If you do look ultra close however you can see the texture but it is not really visible at all, especially if you've got a full set of makeup going on, but can be warn with the more natural approach.

However, it does contain mineral oil unfortunately which is a big no-no for a lot of people, and I think this product is not suitable for people with really sensitive skin. Definitely give it a go if you can test it out before you buy it and see if your skin reacts to it.

This is the best concealer for me personally and for my skin type that I have come across that honestly just made my life a lot easier. It lasts all day.

I do not recommend this for people who have a lot of stuff they want to cover up because of the fact that it has mineral oils in it and I fear that if it is used in large amounts daily it could harm the skin.

This product in my opinion is only suitable for people who don't have much skin problems but have those once-in-a-while morning surprises when they get out of bed. Take care girls and boys! Hope my review helped xox

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I've always heard that an under eye concealer is really beneficial in making your eyes look more well-rested and "awake." I tried concealers from other brands like Nars (both the stick version and the radiant creamy) and Bobbi Brown, and they didn't seem to be very well suited for the under eyes (they settled into lines, looked ashy, didn't conceal much or brighten). I remembered hearing that Benefit had some great under eye concealers, so I went over and first tried their "Erase Paste" which has a more salmon/pink base to it, which theoretically is great for brightening under eyes, but it just made my under eyes look ashy and grey.

Boi-ing, which is more yellow based, was definitely the better concealer I tried for under eyes. When I pat on just the tiniest bit with my ring finger (the phrase" a little bit goes a long way" here truly applies), I can see the brightening effect, and the dark under eyes are reduced, giving me a more "awake" look, which makes the rest of my face look instantly better and more even, allowing me to forgo foundation. I have tan-olive skin (Nars Tahoe, MUFE 60-65, and Bobbi Brown Golden), and I got 03 in this concealer. I don't have much to conceal on other parts of my face, so I can't say how well it does for concealing hyper pigmentation or acne spots, but it's also great for evening out the skin tone on the sides of the nose, which tend to be redder/pinker.

I highly recommend Boi-ing if you're looking to conceal dark under eyes and if you wanted to brighten up that area. It's the single most useful face product I've found so far that makes a huge difference in my appearance, particularly if I'm in a hurry and don't have time to apply foundation since it's so very easy to use, especially with just your fingers. I would definitely buy this again and again!

on 7/11/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

i love this! the packaging is cute, like all of benefit's packaging. i get 02 in the fall/winter and 03 in spring/summer. i have light olive skin with yellow undertones, so the two colors i usually get are pinky toned, so it's hard to match perfectly. benefit's shade selections suck. it's $20 at sephora or benefitcosmetics.com. i love this because if you have to be somewhere in like 15 minutes, and you don't have time to do a full face routine, then i'd recommend this. it takes like a few seconds to apply. it lasts all day. not cakey. it's super pigmented, so a little goes a long way. i'd recommend this to anyone who's in search of a good concealer drugstore or high end and wouldn't mind spending the money.