benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Green
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.6

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

This is my holy grail concealer. Although it's fairly expensive for what it is, I find that one concealer can last me around a year, and I use it most days. You can literally cover anything with this concealer! I have rosacea on my cheeks and I tend to blush easily, but when I use this concealer no one can tell. It lasts throughout the day if set with powder, although I don't use a huge amount of it around my under-eyes so I can't really comment on how easily it creases.
I was even using this when I suffered from hormonal acne a few years back (despite its thickness) and it seemed to cover that very well.
Overall I definitely think this concealer is worth the high price as a little goes a long way and it lasts throughout the day (I normally apply my makeup at around 7am and don't take it off until 6pm or later).

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is far too greasy and creamy for under the eyes - way too thick and creases like mad! And for spot coverage, I have ones I like far better, for the hefty price tag. Not impressed!

on 5/29/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a kit of benefit products and wasn't sure how I felt about it because of the texture but I've got to give it a decent rating because the coverage is amazing. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it but I've applied it with a brush under my eyes and then work it in with a beauty blender and once set I have no problems. It really makes my eyes look awake. I have normal skin, and most products sit in my fine lines but I'll definitely be purchasing this as one of my go tos also it's an orange under tone so if that doesn't work on your skin you wouldn't like this.

on 10/26/2015 4:00:00 PM

I do like this concealer and would give it another go after my first one finishes but don't think its worth £17.50 for the amount you get, I use the lightest shade so use it for under eyes aswell
The packaging of benefit is always cute and a nice gift for someone

I really love this concealer it covers dark circles and blemishes, I really love shade 03 as it's not too dark or too light and does the job :)

I love Benefit but this concealer is just not worth the money. You can purchase products from Walmart that are more effective and cost less. It comes in a compact that requires you to screw off the lid which I found to be annoying. It looks good on my skin for about 30 minutes and then it begins to get chalky and wears off quickly. Overall not impressed at all by this product.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I tried my best to love this concealer but it was horrible, it doesn't matter how much you used it did not cover anything.

on 3/30/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

honestly, this is a pretty average concealer. i use it to carve out my eyebrows after filling them in to neaten them up and kind of as a brow highlight, and i have to say, it blends out kind of weird sometimes. it gets a little patchy looking and i'm not sure if it's my skin or the product.

on 3/15/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very good concealer

Love it. Especially when used with POREfessional and Oxygen wow foundation.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic concealer totally my holy grail.

It is a cream concealer and it is light-weight but extremely good coverage and you don't need very much. I mean it is like slabbing drywall on a huge mark on your wall, that's how great this coverage is.

I do not find boi-ing to be to dry for under my eyes. I use this crap all over my face I blend it in with the warmth of my finger, and I'm good to go all day and I don't even check it to see if it's still there throughout the day because I KNOW that it is. Most of the time I don't even set this concealer with a powder.