benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Black
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 11/25/2017 6:06:00 PM

Great coverage, doesn’t look cakey. Not sure if it’s greaf for undereyes but definitely good for covering blemishes and redness.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am pretty happy with my boi-ing concealer (shade 03) - covers redness well, relatively easy to apply. For the price I would like to see more hygienic packaging though - it makes no sense to have people touch up their blemishes then go back into the concealer with the same finger!
Due to price and packaging, I will probably shop around for other concealers before repurchasing this one.
EDIT: I've been using this several months now. It's become an HG concealer - it works like magic. Upped the number of lippies!

on 2/3/2017 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This review is for the industrial strength concealer by benefit. I recently purchased this and have used it a few times. I love it for my blemish,zits and acne marks. I do not use it for under eyes , I prefer a liquid concealer for that area. But for other areas on the face, I have been using this concealer. I'm Asian Indian with tan or medium dark skin. My shade is 04 in this concealer. (Mac nc42-44 skin tone). I tried so many other jar concealers of other brands but none of them suited my skin tone. They were either too light for me or too orangey. I didn't quite like how the Mac studio concealer looked on me and I have tried a few other drugstore brands without any luck. This benefit one is slightly yellow /warm based so it works great on my skin which is warm tone. I personally really love this concealer and will re purchase it for sure

on 2/21/2016 8:24:00 AM

I love this concealer. I've re-purchased it thrice. I have acne and it does not cause me to break out. I only use this to cover trouble spots, not as an under-eye concealer. It offers medium-full coverage and I find it sits on my skin really well - not too cakey or too heavy. The colour is a little orangey, but other than that, everything is good.

I use the shade 02.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised with Boi-ing. I almost didn't buy it because it's in a pan and insists that you use your finger to apply it and to me, that screams unhygienic, but I've been washing my hands before applying and that's sort of satisfied my desire for cosmetic cleanliness.

The thing is that you have to exercise some discretion when applying this concealer. It's fairly opaque and quite thick, so what I like to do is let it sit on my finger for a few moments before applying and then spreading it out quite a bit. I top it with Palladio's Rice Powder and that's been a pretty good combination for me this summer, considering how hot it's been. My makeup stays put on my face all day without getting greasy, and I have considerably oily skin.

I've tried using a concealer brush as well as a sponge to apply this and it's just not working out, so unfortunately there is no way to get around using your finger to apply it. I mean, you could, but it just doesn't work as well. If it were a little more whipped and I could use my concealer brush then I'd up it to five lippies.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

eh concealer, i really was expecting this to be better than it was, it looks a little cakey, covers up my blemishes though! also, the shades are a bit misleading. i have it in #02 medium, and it's a lot lighter on my skin. :/ plus i hit pan on it so quickly! there's not a lot of product if you use it everyday - im going to continue using it till i run out but not repurchasing it.

It's an ok product for me. It tends to get cakey in the under eye area which i really dislike.
For blemishes it's a great product because the coverage is really good. But not so much for under eye circles. But to be fair they never claimed that this product is good for dark circles so it's more me expecting too much. I think it's really pricey too. There is def. better products for less money.

Still, it's a good concealer.

on 5/6/2013 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I LOVE this concealer. It is my favorite concealer ever, and I would definitely repurchase. I don't even look at other concealers anymore, as I doubt any concealer could come close to Boi-ing.

I have yellow toned, Indian skin and use NC44 in MAC Studio Fix Fluid, but C6 in Face & Body seems to be the best match from MAC.
I use the shade 04 from Boi-ing, which I can't describe else than a yellow. When I initially put it on my face, it seems like a dark, browny yellow and when I blend it in it matches my skin perfectly. The color match couldn't be better, as it blends in seamlessly with my undereyes and cheeks. It is a bit light on the forehead and chin (the parts of my face that are a tinier bit darker) but when I blend it in it disappears as well.

Other than the color match, I especially love the fact that it is intensely pigmented (just like a concealer should be) and stays put all day long. I put this on at 7 in the morning and usually come home at 7 in the evening and it hasn't budged. I do sometimes pat my undereyes because it has the tendency to crease if I put on too much, but every single concealer I have ever used creases on me so I am used to patting my undereyes now and then so that my concealer is always blended in.

It is a creamy concealer in a small pot, that warms up if you use it with your fingers. I would never use this with a brush, as I do think it really needs to be warmed up when you apply it to be sure it blends in. I apply a little bit of mineral powder on top, but only to set it because this concealer gives me enough coverage.

I suffered from acne and acne scarring, and my acne scars turned a deep shade of red to purple on my cheeks. When I put Boi-ing on it, it is so intensely yellow it almost functions like a corrector and it corrects the redness/purpleness out of my scars and gives me an even tone.

I recommend Boi-ing to everyone who needs a pigmented concealer and likes creamy concealers, and don't mind working with their fingers. It really is industrial strenght. I really recommend the shade 04 to yellow skintones, as it is such a yellow concealer it blends in beautifully. My friend, who is also very yellow but lighter than me, uses 03 and it works great for her as well so definitely worth checking out.

on 7/3/2012 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I was debating with either this or studio fix concealer, and I went with this because I was already in Sephora. Overall, I like the consistency and it's easy to blend. It does a nice job in covering my acne scars. I love the color match. I'm around NC 30 now and I have Boi-ing in 03 which I think is medium. I've read that there were 3 colors of concealers but now there's 5.

on 3/6/2012 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am a little iffy with this product. It covers pretty well. I have severe dark circles due to a sleeping disorder and severe allergies. This stuff helps covert them decently. I know. It's supposed to be an industrial strength concealer and all, but it looks cakey if I don't blend really well. That is what really annoys me. The fact is gets so cakey, so easily. I'd say it is it's worst flaw. I also have wrinkles under my eyes because while the rest of my face is oily, my eyes are super dry. I didn't stop and think an eye cream might help until last week! Anyways, the problem is that it settles into those lines and makes me look old! Not cool. But all in all, it a decent concealer.