benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.4

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 10/28/2018 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the newer packing I guess.. I'm actually a fan of a lot of Benefit products that aren't foundation/concealers, I still decided to try this, and IMO it's pretty crappy. It looks like it's going to be super creamy, but it skips on application, and is very NOT creamy. I waited too long to return it, and ended up giving it to my niece, who even though she has younger skin than I, she still thought it was dry, and seemed to skip on application due to the overall texture. Do not recommend.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Long lasting with minimal caking, but there is some caking. I like how it's good for under eyes and blemishes. Kinda all in one type of concealer.

on 4/21/2018 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

It’s creamy, yet smooth. Easy to blend and build up. I have pigmentation and I like to dab a little of this product on those areas and they disappear. Great for when I need some spot coverage for a grocery run or the pool. I also have oily skin but it’s not a problem with a little translucent powder on top. Only downside I cannot use this under my eyes. I use liquid concealer for that. This is too thick and creamy to blend under that sensitive area under the eye. So basically, I just use this for the face. Good product, though.

on 3/5/2018 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Benefit is so polarizing, people either love them or hate them. Part of that is because of their niche products that either you must have or don't need at all. So I'm sure I won't add much that hasn't been said, buut...

This stuff... I got a sample, never quite wanting to make the purchase because I heard both good and bad things and it is a HE expensive item. There's pros and cons in my opinion, but it's not 'bad' to me. It is waxy and slippery and not good for blemishes so if you're into heavy coverage or have oily skin, you'll probably want to pass on this. However, those with drier skin or those who don't want to look too heavily made up might like this. I can see why people would like a light creamy concealer instead of a thick one and for that, this delivers. It does feel light but covers circles without too much creasing.

For me personally, I do - or did - prefer heavier concealer because I was battling acne, have dark circles and was younger. Now that I'm older I actually shy away from fuller coverage because it doesn't look well on aging skin. Even fine lines show more with heavier makeup, especially under the eye. I've taken to just using less, but I still want one that *can* cover if I have blemishes and issues. Now this isn't crease free, and I doubt anything is. I didn't find it to slide off which you might expect given the formula. But it performs ok. I would give this a 3.5. To me, Benefit is often 'middle ground'. Their products are often light and subtle and go for a 'natural look' so that has to be taken into consideration. But they're also not strikingly memorable to me. This line also has a pitiful shade range, but even being not a perfect match it does blend in surprisingly well. They still could do with expanding, but I notice this doesn't have to be exact to blend away dark circles. Still though, the lack of any deeper shades is kinda effed. I use this in my gym/travel bag and I'm sure I'll use it up, but I wouldn't buy it.

on 4/22/2017 4:27:00 AM

Wow!! Very impressive. My HG concealer of many years has been NARS Concealer Stick, but now I have finally found something that I like even better. Benefit's Boi-ing has really long-lasting opaque coverage, and I was able to find a near-perfect color match in shade No. 3

Also, I prefer solid-type concealers to the creamy liquid types just because they're so easy to use and I'm a big fan of idiot-proof makeup. Just dab on and blend with fingers. Low-maintenance.

I don't use concealer under my eyes, just to cover blemishes and dark spots when I have to. So I don't know how this performs as an under-eye concealer. But on the spots that I cover this does an excellent job.

It doesn't leave a dry cake-y finish like some other concealers. Good coverage and lasting power. Blends easily and looks natural.

I am so glad that I bought this and I'd definitely repurchase. Recommended!!

Limited colors for fair skin.

BOING Concealer is one of the concealers that I found really amazing in concealing redness even acne! This is the strongest concealer I have ever used. It stayed long. Still, the only main problem is the color quite reddish and appeared cakey if the skin is dry.

The Packaging is good it easy to bring.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this to conceal my acne scars, and for $20 it doesn't do a great job. Definitely don't use this for your under eyes because it's too thick. I do love the packaging though, much more hygienic than concealers that contain a swab.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good for spot concealing scars and blemishes, but terrible for the undereyes. It's a very dry formula with a lot of texture so I wouldn't use it anywhere you have fine lines or dryness because it will exaggerate it.

This is my favorite concealer! It has really nice coverage and consistency. It is long lasting, and doesn't cause breakouts. However, the only downside to this product is the fact it isn't very long lasting, and I usually have to reapply around lunch or so. This problem can be fixed very easily if you set the concealer with a pressed power. I have repurchased, and plan to do so for a long time.