benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 9/29/2018 1:20:00 PM

Does not last, wears off within 2-3 hrs

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I feel a bit traitorous giving this product three lipsticks when it's almost always in my make up bag - but let me explain! As a spot concealer - that annoying little vein on my right cheek, my unwanted beauty mark, unwelcome red spots, or acne flare ups - this is great! There is some effort involved in making this concealer not look cakey, as it is thick. I usually warm it up with my middle and ring finger and dab it on the spots I want to cover. If I use a beauty blender, it cakes up and smears - why it does that mystifies me.

If you aren't careful, the concealer can get a bit cakey and settle into fine lines. I use it for my under eye circles as well, but it doesn't seem to do much more than brighten up my eyes. It doesn't seem to conceal my bags very well, but then again I haven't found a holy grail concealer yet that can hide my monstrous, frightening eye circles.

The packaging is compact, cute, & good for travel. I received this product in a deluxe sample size from Sephora as a Weekly Special perk with an online order. If I remember right, it's one ounce. I haven't hit pan yet, and I've been using it semi regularly for over a year now. (I know, I know... guilt, shame, bad!)

Overall verdict is three lipsticks because the product can be cakey if not applied with care. It doesn't conceal my undereye circles very well, but it does brighten them! For the price point, I don't think I would repurchase because I primarily use it as a spot concealer, as opposed to an undereye concealer. The lasting power of this product is only a few hours at best, but then again it could be because I'm using a product past it's expiration date.

on 3/31/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on my second Boi-ing and I love it! Simply put, it is the best concealer to pop in your purse to cover up zits and redness.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great concealer. I have the worst dark circles, and this product makes them go away. It is very important to warm up the product with the finger before applying. I usually apply with my ring finger, as it looks more natural. The packaging looks somewhat cheap, but it doesnt really Bother me. Great for travel, since its so small. It is prone to creasing, but nothing a little powder cant FIX

on 6/23/2016 1:32:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this concealer because it is too hard / dry and therefore hard to blend. I realize I prefer liquid concealer for easier use. As for pot concealers, I think there are much better out there for cheaper. This one cakes up and is only decent at best. I have taken to adding a drop or two of face oil to make it easier to use up.

on 2/6/2016 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Made me break out like crazy, barely covered acne, creased under my eyes but it did however cover redness on my cheeks. And the price, dayuum not worth it.

This stuff was creamy and easy to apply but I didn't cover super great...

on 9/15/2015 6:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

It's okay to use over blemishes but I don't like it under my eyes cause it's so thick and it creases. But it has quite nice coverage and the shade lite is good for my NC15 skin so I'll use this one but won't repurchase. I don't like the packaging but I guess they've changed it so might be better now.

on 8/9/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This concealer is cakey and doesn't set. Even when using a tiny bit, it is super drying under the eyes and settles into wrinkles. I would not repurchase this, especially for how expensive it is.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really on the fence with this concealer. Whilst I think it does spot conceal excellently, that cover doesn't last all day. It isn't great for under the eyes, so if that's what you're looking for then don't get this.

I have the oiliest of skins and I think this does slide off after a little while, so despite it's 'industrial strength' coverage it just doesn't last.