BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.8

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 4/21/2018 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

It’s creamy, yet smooth. Easy to blend and build up. I have pigmentation and I like to dab a little of this product on those areas and they disappear. Great for when I need some spot coverage for a grocery run or the pool. I also have oily skin but it’s not a problem with a little translucent powder on top. Only downside I cannot use this under my eyes. I use liquid concealer for that. This is too thick and creamy to blend under that sensitive area under the eye. So basically, I just use this for the face. Good product, though.

on 9/15/2015 6:23:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

It's okay to use over blemishes but I don't like it under my eyes cause it's so thick and it creases. But it has quite nice coverage and the shade lite is good for my NC15 skin so I'll use this one but won't repurchase. I don't like the packaging but I guess they've changed it so might be better now.

on 6/9/2014 7:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

First of all, the price is insanely high; something like over $35 in Australia !!
I'd read about the mixed reviews on this concealer, and I have to say, I found it was alright when I first tried it, but then I broke out only in the areas I used it. I thought it was just a phase and my skin was acting up. But I kept using it and I have to say, it did break me out every time.
I found it quite difficult to blend, especially since I had to use my fingers to get the product out of the pot, and when I used it under my eyes, it caked really easily so I had to use a really small amount. It also clung to my dry patches which is definite no-no.

Overall, I think this product would be best suited to someone who has normal skin; doesn't have dry skin or acne-prone because of the reasons states above. Thus, I would probably find a better concealer for my skin type at the drugstore, waste of money.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I have a lot of acne scarring and some present acne, this did a decent job covering my scars when i applied it with my fingers. One thing is that it clings to dry patches and it does feel abit cakey when having it on.

on 12/27/2012 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I neither hate or love this product.

It does the job for me, it covers really well, and have an alright staying power (about 6 hours on my oily skin).

It is one of my top concealers - but I don't think it is right for just anyone!

I am 24 years old, and very pale with pink undertones. I have acne prone skin and tend to get very oily - I also don't really have any wrinkles just fine lines under my eyes.

I have tried a gazillion concealers throughout my life, and my favorites are bobbi brown, mac and this one.

I usually have a hard time finding a color light enough, since I am so pale - but 01 is perfect for my skin tone.

I love that this concealer dries after you apply it and almost doesn't move!! (You have to warm up the pot before applying it though.)

What I dislike is its tendency to melt if you are in a very warm climate or feel very hot - then it gets into fine lines (I wore it on a trip to Asia) but at home (Denmark 10-20 degrees) it works just fine for me.

It is also the only concealer who have covered my veins so well :)

My Verdict is:

I like it and use it occasionally, however after I started using MUFE's foundations, I don't need a concealer anymore as it covers so well :)

I would NOT recommend it for gals with mature/wrinkly skin or people who have very dry skin! I would try it on before buying, if I lived in a hot climate and use powder to set it.

I would recommend it for girls with normal-oily skin with a minimum of undereye wrinkles (who live in a moderate/cool climate)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

UPDATE: Now after venturing out and trying different concealers, I would consider this light-medium coverage. The shade 02 works great for correcting the undereye area but it doesn't eliminate the discoloration completely so I won't be repruchasing or recommending this one anymore.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Intially, I wanted to try out Benefit's Erase Paste and after the girl applied it to my under eye area it literally gave me a wet look under my eyes and didn't conceal at all. She then tested out the Boi-ing concealer and I was immediately impressed with it. I have it in the shade medium 02 and it has a slight pink/salmon undertone to it which works really well at correcting the blue-ness of my under eyes and it has quite good coverage to brighten up the area as well.

I haven't tried much concealers so I'm no expert but this is by far the best one I have ever tried for correcting my under eye area. I use this with my ring finger, and smooth and tap it on. It easily warms up with your fingers that's why I prefer to apply it this way. Luckily I don't have much of an issue with creasing so this hasn't creased at all on me, but I do set it with powder.

Really liking Benefit's Boi-ing concealer!

On a side note: I have acne-prone skin and I don't use this on blemishes as the mineral oil in this product flares up my spots.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

When they say "industrial strength", they mean it! This covers EVERYTHING! I have post acne scaring in a few places, so on days I don't want to wear much makeup, I just cover up the problem areas and under my eyes. My shade is 05, and it's almost perfect, it could be a little lighter though. I just throw this in my school makeup bag and head out the door, it's the perfect size for touch ups after P.E or just mid-day. I don't know if this is the best for oily skin, because my skin is normal and doesn't get shiny at all, so I'm not sure if this will clog pores. Overall, it's an amazing product.

on 7/27/2011 1:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this concealer for acne/redness etc, not so much for under eyes, it's not creamy enough, I got this in the Concealaholic kit (Benefit's concealer chocolate box if you will) and I mix bo-ing in shade 1 with Erase Paste in shade 2 (which is far too salmon-ish for me on it's own) and I use that mix on my dark circles and it looks soooo good!

on 6/24/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I use different concealers for different areas of my face. I use this to cover a red area on my chin. It is the only concealer that gets rid of the red. If I hold my finger on the cream to warm it up, it goes on very smoothly. Even though I am fair skinned the # 2 does the job for me. It blends in and becomes invisible.I do wish it was in a tube as I find jars hard to use as the product gets used up.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I can not get this to work for me. The initial coverage is good but somehow it does not set, it fades or rubs off ver easily and by the end of my make up routine, I have to redo the concealing again. Tried to set it with powder too but no improvement. Will stick to MAC studio sculpt.