benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by hair type : Curly
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.6

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 3/31/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on my second Boi-ing and I love it! Simply put, it is the best concealer to pop in your purse to cover up zits and redness.

on 6/29/2015 3:26:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have bought two of these in the past. The one I currently have has hit pan. The first time I tried this concealer, was more than ten years ago. Back when it first came out, it came in a luxurious compact with a mirror. Now, the packaging is horrible, just having to untwist the container takes time, and gets so dirty in the process. Nevertheless, it is a great product. It Has great slip, very blendable, has good pigmentation and great coverage. I did not find it to crease or cake, but it is on the drier side. The only negative thing I could say are the limited color choices available, however I find the light to work very well with most fair skin tones.
This can either be used on the face or under the eye area. I consider it to be a pioneer in the concealer market, back in the day when the only other compact industrial strength concealer was Mac Studio Finish.

on 6/21/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really wanted to like this & finally find my go-to concealer but sadly this isn't it :/
It does provide good coverage but it settles into my fine lines and makes my under eyes look worse after a few hours. I've tried setting it with powder but it does t help with the creasing. I do have oily skin & horrible dark circles though.
Adding on months later: it was a good concealer for spot concealing but I don't need much coverage with that which is why I wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/30/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

honestly, this is a pretty average concealer. i use it to carve out my eyebrows after filling them in to neaten them up and kind of as a brow highlight, and i have to say, it blends out kind of weird sometimes. it gets a little patchy looking and i'm not sure if it's my skin or the product.

on 2/24/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I regret buying this concealer. I was fooled by the term "cream", it is actually creamy but TOO THICK. Wore it once during the daytime and could still see the concealer texture...it looks cakey. Now it's sitting in my room and never to be used again. I think I'll stick to liquid concealer because it's blendable...

on 7/6/2014 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I waited 5 years before reviewing this... yes 5. I have owned this five years and I use this nearly every day! It is very expensive but ...five years! OK let me explain first how I use it:
-I only use this under my eyes and on my lids daily
-I use it elsewhere if there is rednes or a blemish - it's a spot treatment-and that's once in awhile
-I take a small amount on my pinkie and let it warm up before patting around eyes- otherwise it WILL require you to tug and pull (not good for under your eyes)
-I use this once per day most days- no more than that

OK- it's on its tail end now and I am in the market for a new concealer so I would say that for $20 this lasted three years longer than any other drug store concealer I owned. In my opinion, that makes this by far worth the money and, frankly, a bargain. It also worked the best. I did buy a few concealers here and there in between but they all paled in comparison. I think it deserves all the awards it is getting for the price and length it lasted. Now- I am sure if you have lots more to cover or used this several times a day - it won't last as long.

Oh- I also went a shade lighter than I normally would. I would buy a medium but I went for light-medium because I wanted it to blend better for under eye. I think this was wise because it brightens up my skin too. I will check out the medium next time now that my concealer is finally running out!

Remember -let this heat up a bit on your finger and always use your pinkie or ring finger to apply as it's gentler than your other fingers.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

uuugh i really liked this at first because the coverage is amaazing (i've been using it to cover my post-acne red marks) and it looks pretty natural and once it is on it stays there! BUT it seems like every time i wear it i feel a new pimple forming like halfway through the day! so i read about it and it has mineral oil in it? which might be the culprit, but either way this stuff is great but it might break you out if you are acne-prone :( i pretty much stopped using it and haven't really broken out since then so i think this is where the problem was. BUMMER but worth a shot for sure if your skin is more resilient than mine or tolerates mineral oil well or whatever!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have extreme dark circles. This stuff covers them perfectly. It was smooth and did not crease. I do not like the pricing but it is worth it to cover these monsters under my eyes. I am a student and it lasted all throughout my classes and then a date with my boyfriend. I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I heard that this is great for under eye concealer, WRONG. It creases TERRIBLY and seriously looks awful. I can't say it looks cakey because it looks so much worse than that under the eyes. Also on blemishes it looks dry. However it's creamy and covers redness well. Will not repurchase.

on 12/13/2013 11:51:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've tried Boi-ing as a part of the "How to look the best at everything" box. It came in shades one and two ( or three and four, or five or six for darker skin). I am impressed with this concealer. I use the light color for my undereyes before i put on my foundation. Then, I find that the second shade matches my foundation almost perfectly so i go over any areas that need extra coverage with that. Has good staying power. Definitely would recommend to users with moderate acne or spots.