benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by hair type : Straight
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.6

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 2/3/2017 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This review is for the industrial strength concealer by benefit. I recently purchased this and have used it a few times. I love it for my blemish,zits and acne marks. I do not use it for under eyes , I prefer a liquid concealer for that area. But for other areas on the face, I have been using this concealer. I'm Asian Indian with tan or medium dark skin. My shade is 04 in this concealer. (Mac nc42-44 skin tone). I tried so many other jar concealers of other brands but none of them suited my skin tone. They were either too light for me or too orangey. I didn't quite like how the Mac studio concealer looked on me and I have tried a few other drugstore brands without any luck. This benefit one is slightly yellow /warm based so it works great on my skin which is warm tone. I personally really love this concealer and will re purchase it for sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this to conceal my acne scars, and for $20 it doesn't do a great job. Definitely don't use this for your under eyes because it's too thick. I do love the packaging though, much more hygienic than concealers that contain a swab.

on 8/22/2015 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I kept it around for months hoping that the next application would be better...
Didn't happen!
The lady at the beauty counter recommended it saying that it's high coverage and can really cover up a bad zit, so I bought it.
I used it on zits, my red patches, under eye area, and every time it turned out so chalky looking. It's really drying. It creases under the eye. It slides off pretty badly later in the day so it ends up looking like a slimy mess. Not sure why this product was such a hype! Waste of money and never buying again.

on 7/17/2015 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It is horrible product! Worst concealer i ever bought.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I personally think one of the best concealers on the market for extreme coverage. It has fantastic wear time, and can be used ANYWHERE on the body. I often use this concealer over my liquid foundation on my nose and under eye area as it makes my skin look near on perfect.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

too pink for my warm olive undertone. But it's great to use when sculpting my brows

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is a fantastic concealer totally my holy grail.

It is a cream concealer and it is light-weight but extremely good coverage and you don't need very much. I mean it is like slabbing drywall on a huge mark on your wall, that's how great this coverage is.

I do not find boi-ing to be to dry for under my eyes. I use this crap all over my face I blend it in with the warmth of my finger, and I'm good to go all day and I don't even check it to see if it's still there throughout the day because I KNOW that it is. Most of the time I don't even set this concealer with a powder.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have had this product for quite a while now and whilst it is a fairly decent concealer, its not one of my must-haves; if I lost it I wouldn't replace it basically but not because its awful. I bought this because it claimed to be 'industrial strength' and it does not disappoint. It is excellent for covering small imperfections (I have a lot of acne scars on my chin) but I found that when I tried to use it to conceal dark circles under my eyes it was, firstly, hard to apply without feeling like I was applying to much pressure to such a delicate area, and I also found it a little cakey. I usually prefer more liquid concealers but this is a thick creamy texture. However, I do think the thicker consistency is what gives it its staying power. I have fairly dry skin so I probably would not recommend this as an under-eye concealer for anyone with dry skin. That said, it covered scars and small blemishes perfectly and it lasted pretty much all day. The reason I would not purchase this again is because I was only using it to cover small blemishes I felt there were better concealers (for me personally) that would do more for less money. If you want more of a spot-treatment concealer rather than large areas and you want to spend a little more then this would be a great product for you.

on 11/16/2014 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this product for a few years and I have yet to find a better concealer. It has great pigment and covers up my terrible hereditary under-eye circles very well. It is nice and creamy but not heavy. It stays in place fairly well. My only complaint is that I wish it stayed on longer, but every product can't have it all. It also does a fairly good job of covering up blemishes and unevenness. I would definitely recommend this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I was pleasantly surprised with Boi-ing. I almost didn't buy it because it's in a pan and insists that you use your finger to apply it and to me, that screams unhygienic, but I've been washing my hands before applying and that's sort of satisfied my desire for cosmetic cleanliness.

The thing is that you have to exercise some discretion when applying this concealer. It's fairly opaque and quite thick, so what I like to do is let it sit on my finger for a few moments before applying and then spreading it out quite a bit. I top it with Palladio's Rice Powder and that's been a pretty good combination for me this summer, considering how hot it's been. My makeup stays put on my face all day without getting greasy, and I have considerably oily skin.

I've tried using a concealer brush as well as a sponge to apply this and it's just not working out, so unfortunately there is no way to get around using your finger to apply it. I mean, you could, but it just doesn't work as well. If it were a little more whipped and I could use my concealer brush then I'd up it to five lippies.