benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by hair type : Other
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.3

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

BOING Concealer is one of the concealers that I found really amazing in concealing redness even acne! This is the strongest concealer I have ever used. It stayed long. Still, the only main problem is the color quite reddish and appeared cakey if the skin is dry.

The Packaging is good it easy to bring.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I tried my best to love this concealer but it was horrible, it doesn't matter how much you used it did not cover anything.

on 2/13/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This concealer is my go to product, it does a good job of making raised blemishes looking reduced and not red and helps a lot to cover up a few break outs. It blends nicely into the skin and when I was talking to a make up artist at Clinique I told him that I used boi-ing and he told me that was good because it has anti bacterial in it that helps to clear spots which made be very happy. Overall this product is great and I would recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorites. On the daily basis, I use this one along with the NARS concealer, & I love the overall look. The texture is very nice but definitely recommend if your looking for use on under your eyes. Does a perfect job. xxoo

on 10/28/2014 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this concealer! Colour # 3 works and blends so well. I woouldnt try it for under my eyes as it is on the heavier side with its paste like consistency but it works wonders on hiding pesky blemishes throughout the month. Also works well on concealing hyper pigments in my skin from acne that is healing. A little DOES go a long way with this concealer so be careful as to how much you put on as it can dry and crack easily. I use it with my Sephora Concealer brush and it works great.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Great concealer. I love the formula stays all day I have no problems with it. But there are drug store concealers that are comparable. The price is a little much. $25 dollars is a lot you could find a drug store concealer that is just as good. I don't know if I would re purchase or not.

on 10/17/2013 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Agree with the negative reviews. Has tendency to rub off. Is inadequate in terms of coverage, lasting power, and so on. Fine for spot coverage as the waxy texture helps for blemishes. Under-eyes- so-so. Will stick to Vichy dermablend or layer it on top of this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I really like this concealer, I have acne prone skin and my skin has some acne scars that need to be covered. I don't use it under my eyes, for that area I prefer using liquid concealers, but for my face this concealer it's perfect! I apply it with Sigma P80 brush before or after foundation and it lasts for hours and hours. I'm NW15 and the lightest shade is a color match for me! I'll probably buy it again!

It is a bit dry and sometimes creases, but i do use it on my occasional pimple but that's pretty much it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have this product in the lightest shade (01) and find it perfect for covering redness around my nose and on my cheeks, as well as some dark spots on my skin. It provides a high level of coverage that lasts throughout the day. This product alone isn't very effective for under eye circles as it is too heavy, and will dry out and settle into fine lines you never knew you had. However, if you firstly apply the Benefit Fakeup concealer, Boi ing can then be used over the top to provide additional coverage.