benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 10/28/2018 3:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the newer packing I guess.. I'm actually a fan of a lot of Benefit products that aren't foundation/concealers, I still decided to try this, and IMO it's pretty crappy. It looks like it's going to be super creamy, but it skips on application, and is very NOT creamy. I waited too long to return it, and ended up giving it to my niece, who even though she has younger skin than I, she still thought it was dry, and seemed to skip on application due to the overall texture. Do not recommend.

on 9/29/2018 1:20:00 PM

Does not last, wears off within 2-3 hrs

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Long lasting with minimal caking, but there is some caking. I like how it's good for under eyes and blemishes. Kinda all in one type of concealer.

on 11/25/2017 6:06:00 PM

Great coverage, doesn’t look cakey. Not sure if it’s greaf for undereyes but definitely good for covering blemishes and redness.

on 10/23/2017 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely do not like this product. Settles into fine lines I didn't even know I had! Very heavy and greasy so I get oiler than usual throughout the day. Would only recommend if you have very dry skin and would use this only to cover blemishes

on 3/31/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on my second Boi-ing and I love it! Simply put, it is the best concealer to pop in your purse to cover up zits and redness.

BOING Concealer is one of the concealers that I found really amazing in concealing redness even acne! This is the strongest concealer I have ever used. It stayed long. Still, the only main problem is the color quite reddish and appeared cakey if the skin is dry.

The Packaging is good it easy to bring.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this to conceal my acne scars, and for $20 it doesn't do a great job. Definitely don't use this for your under eyes because it's too thick. I do love the packaging though, much more hygienic than concealers that contain a swab.

on 6/29/2016 5:46:00 PM

Using this to cover up acne spots and it works really well. Matches my skin tone well. Have tried several things for acne. Really like this one.

The worst concealer I have ever used. No coverage. Strange color. Hard to blend. Wear this if you want to look MORE tired.