benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.0

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 10/23/2017 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely do not like this product. Settles into fine lines I didn't even know I had! Very heavy and greasy so I get oiler than usual throughout the day. Would only recommend if you have very dry skin and would use this only to cover blemishes

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Do not waste your money on this! I'm a makeup artist and I would never use this product on my clients or myself. The concealer itself is extremely thick and seems like it would be good at first sight and touch but it is extremely dry and does not stay put all day, and I also had problems with it creasing. No matter the hype, do not buy!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really on the fence with this concealer. Whilst I think it does spot conceal excellently, that cover doesn't last all day. It isn't great for under the eyes, so if that's what you're looking for then don't get this.

I have the oiliest of skins and I think this does slide off after a little while, so despite it's 'industrial strength' coverage it just doesn't last.

on 2/24/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I regret buying this concealer. I was fooled by the term "cream", it is actually creamy but TOO THICK. Wore it once during the daytime and could still see the concealer texture...it looks cakey. Now it's sitting in my room and never to be used again. I think I'll stick to liquid concealer because it's blendable...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I really like shade #3.
It really works well for my skin tone.
I apply it using the ELF foundation brush. It works very well for this purpose.
It wears nicely during the day but it can get a bit cakey looking if you do not touch up with a powder during the day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was super gross and thick. I broke out terribly, never using this again. Such a waste of money.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this concealer to cover blemishes and under eye circles, but it is horrible for breakouts. I will apply it to a broken out area of skin and it will rub off within minutes! I was disappointed considering the price I paid for it. I was looking for something that was really going to last on my skin. *Sigh* thus I continue my search for the perfect concealer.

on 9/16/2013 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this concealer it literally covers everythingg!!!

on 7/4/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Awesome!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best concealer for my skin. It is the perfect match for my skin. It's the perfect consistency to cover my blemishes. I think I am just lucky that the medium colors from benefit always match my NC25/30 asian skin. I have tried other concealers such as laura mercier undercover pot-3 and somehow I think the color is not quite right or the consistency is not great.