BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am pretty happy with my boi-ing concealer (shade 03) - covers redness well, relatively easy to apply. For the price I would like to see more hygienic packaging though - it makes no sense to have people touch up their blemishes then go back into the concealer with the same finger!
Due to price and packaging, I will probably shop around for other concealers before repurchasing this one.
EDIT: I've been using this several months now. It's become an HG concealer - it works like magic. Upped the number of lippies!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good for spot concealing scars and blemishes, but terrible for the undereyes. It's a very dry formula with a lot of texture so I wouldn't use it anywhere you have fine lines or dryness because it will exaggerate it.

on 6/29/2016 5:46:00 PM

Using this to cover up acne spots and it works really well. Matches my skin tone well. Have tried several things for acne. Really like this one.

I honestly went through a really terrifying breakout of ance after using this product. I literally went through almost an entire benefit boi-ing concealer before i realised i was breaking out. Hence, my advice to all you people with ance prone skin to not use this product.

on 10/26/2015 4:00:00 PM

I do like this concealer and would give it another go after my first one finishes but don't think its worth £17.50 for the amount you get, I use the lightest shade so use it for under eyes aswell
The packaging of benefit is always cute and a nice gift for someone

I have really light skin, and every single shade of the boing concealer is way too orange for me. It so feels greasy to the touch. I bought it to use as an under eye concealer but it's thick so it would show any lines around the area you apply it.

on 6/21/2015 10:45:00 AM

I don't think this product works for me at all, it doesn't cover my blemishes well or my under eye circles. It leaves an odd sheen that I feel highlights my blemishes. Love the packaging though.

I LOVE this concealer. I was always skeptical about it because in stores it always looked dried up and didn't seem like it would have much coverage. I got this as a gift and turns out I was wrong! This covers up my acne scars like no other! And since it isn't super creamy it doesn't melt off my oily skin. It stays in place all day. I love this and I'm so happy it's in my life. I will note that it is way too dry to wear under your eyes if you have really bad dark circles.

on 3/15/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Very good concealer

Love it. Especially when used with POREfessional and Oxygen wow foundation.

Its a good product, but it isn't cruelty free and there are better concealers out there. Also I don't think its very good for your skin...