BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin type : Combination
BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

This is my holy grail concealer. Although it's fairly expensive for what it is, I find that one concealer can last me around a year, and I use it most days. You can literally cover anything with this concealer! I have rosacea on my cheeks and I tend to blush easily, but when I use this concealer no one can tell. It lasts throughout the day if set with powder, although I don't use a huge amount of it around my under-eyes so I can't really comment on how easily it creases.
I was even using this when I suffered from hormonal acne a few years back (despite its thickness) and it seemed to cover that very well.
Overall I definitely think this concealer is worth the high price as a little goes a long way and it lasts throughout the day (I normally apply my makeup at around 7am and don't take it off until 6pm or later).

on 5/26/2018 10:34:00 PM

Looks so cute, like most Benefit products. This is densely pigmented and offers good coverage, and matched my skin well enough. However it is quite heavy and oily and on my skin - even with a primer- it settles into natural crease lines under my eyes and nasiolabial folds after smiling. No matter how many times I'll touch up during the day, it has settled into lines next time I'll see myself in a mirror. I also found it broke me out, too.
In its defence, it lasts a decent amount of time because it is very opaque so it isn't quite as costly as it first appears. But sadly this just did not agree with me and my oily skin.

on 11/25/2017 6:06:00 PM

Great coverage, doesn’t look cakey. Not sure if it’s greaf for undereyes but definitely good for covering blemishes and redness.

on 4/22/2017 4:27:00 AM

Wow!! Very impressive. My HG concealer of many years has been NARS Concealer Stick, but now I have finally found something that I like even better. Benefit's Boi-ing has really long-lasting opaque coverage, and I was able to find a near-perfect color match in shade No. 3

Also, I prefer solid-type concealers to the creamy liquid types just because they're so easy to use and I'm a big fan of idiot-proof makeup. Just dab on and blend with fingers. Low-maintenance.

I don't use concealer under my eyes, just to cover blemishes and dark spots when I have to. So I don't know how this performs as an under-eye concealer. But on the spots that I cover this does an excellent job.

It doesn't leave a dry cake-y finish like some other concealers. Good coverage and lasting power. Blends easily and looks natural.

I am so glad that I bought this and I'd definitely repurchase. Recommended!!

BOING Concealer is one of the concealers that I found really amazing in concealing redness even acne! This is the strongest concealer I have ever used. It stayed long. Still, the only main problem is the color quite reddish and appeared cakey if the skin is dry.

The Packaging is good it easy to bring.

on 2/3/2017 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This review is for the industrial strength concealer by benefit. I recently purchased this and have used it a few times. I love it for my blemish,zits and acne marks. I do not use it for under eyes , I prefer a liquid concealer for that area. But for other areas on the face, I have been using this concealer. I'm Asian Indian with tan or medium dark skin. My shade is 04 in this concealer. (Mac nc42-44 skin tone). I tried so many other jar concealers of other brands but none of them suited my skin tone. They were either too light for me or too orangey. I didn't quite like how the Mac studio concealer looked on me and I have tried a few other drugstore brands without any luck. This benefit one is slightly yellow /warm based so it works great on my skin which is warm tone. I personally really love this concealer and will re purchase it for sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this to conceal my acne scars, and for $20 it doesn't do a great job. Definitely don't use this for your under eyes because it's too thick. I do love the packaging though, much more hygienic than concealers that contain a swab.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is far too greasy and creamy for under the eyes - way too thick and creases like mad! And for spot coverage, I have ones I like far better, for the hefty price tag. Not impressed!

This is my favorite concealer! It has really nice coverage and consistency. It is long lasting, and doesn't cause breakouts. However, the only downside to this product is the fact it isn't very long lasting, and I usually have to reapply around lunch or so. This problem can be fixed very easily if you set the concealer with a pressed power. I have repurchased, and plan to do so for a long time.

on 6/23/2016 1:32:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this concealer because it is too hard / dry and therefore hard to blend. I realize I prefer liquid concealer for easier use. As for pot concealers, I think there are much better out there for cheaper. This one cakes up and is only decent at best. I have taken to adding a drop or two of face oil to make it easier to use up.