BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin type : Normal
BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.6

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 8/8/2017 7:09:00 AM

I LOVE this concealer!! I use the lightest shade and it's perfect for my fair skin. I use it to cover blemishes and redness, it blends really well and stays on all day when set with powder. I don't recommend it for under the eye because it's not the right consistency for that, it's quite tacky.
The packaging isn't the most hygienic but there's not really any getting around that. I use a small brush to apply it on the areas of concern so if you wash your brush often, hygiene won't be too much of an issue.
This lasts me over a year so whilst it's a little expensive for a concealer, it lasts so long that it's not an issue.

Limited colors for fair skin.

on 5/29/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a kit of benefit products and wasn't sure how I felt about it because of the texture but I've got to give it a decent rating because the coverage is amazing. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it but I've applied it with a brush under my eyes and then work it in with a beauty blender and once set I have no problems. It really makes my eyes look awake. I have normal skin, and most products sit in my fine lines but I'll definitely be purchasing this as one of my go tos also it's an orange under tone so if that doesn't work on your skin you wouldn't like this.

on 7/17/2015 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It is horrible product! Worst concealer i ever bought.

on 2/13/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This concealer is my go to product, it does a good job of making raised blemishes looking reduced and not red and helps a lot to cover up a few break outs. It blends nicely into the skin and when I was talking to a make up artist at Clinique I told him that I used boi-ing and he told me that was good because it has anti bacterial in it that helps to clear spots which made be very happy. Overall this product is great and I would recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This is one of my favorites. On the daily basis, I use this one along with the NARS concealer, & I love the overall look. The texture is very nice but definitely recommend if your looking for use on under your eyes. Does a perfect job. xxoo

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This is not a full converage concealer. Pro longwear is full coverage. It's typical, medium coverage. It did not last as long as I wanted it to, and after a couple of hours, scars and dark circles looked almost un-concealed.

However, what I did love about this product is that it did not irritate my skin whatsoever, and actually felt like it was diminishing whatever it was I was covering, even after I took the concealer off. So that's the good part.

But unfortunately, it is mediocre. It is definitely not worth $20; it does the job okayyyyy.
I ended up returning it.

Oh, and I wasn't a fan of the packaging. The cap has to be screwed on after every time you use, and you have to stick either your fingers or a brush into it.

on 12/27/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

No, no, no, no.
I have under eye circles and I tried this out a few years ago when Benefit was cruelty free.
it comes in a little tiny compact and you rub it on w finger,sponge, brush, whatever. It goes fast and there isnt much there before you hit bottom
This may be one of the worst concealers ever.
The texture is rough and greasy and grainy at the same time. It smears on and it just sits there. I don't have any wrinkles or lines, yet this makes it look like i have bumps under my eyes (?!) The more you blend, the more uneven it looks and it stands out as discolored. If you do have lines this would highlight each one. It doesn't even work on the occasional blemish. Just sits there looking oily and i have normal skin.
Never. Again.

on 12/22/2014 6:45:00 PM

Love this product, I have vainy and very dark under eyes and this concealer covers it all. The price is too expensive though but it is still worth the buy❤️

on 8/28/2014 5:28:00 AM

Good for acne and blemishes. Wouldn't suggest for scars because it didn't cover mine at all.