benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by skin tone : Other
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.4

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I tried my best to love this concealer but it was horrible, it doesn't matter how much you used it did not cover anything.

on 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM

I have used Boi-ing in both 02 & 03 shades after reading positive recommendations. I think it might suit younger skin better as it very obviously settles into creases & finelines around the eyes no matter how many eye creams, gels, primers & correctors I applied first. I have pretty dark circles under my eyes & this did little to conceal them & also seemed to come off easily. For the small amount of time it did stay on it was chalky, cakey & looked very obviously like I was using concealer. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 8/7/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS! I'm super pale so I use number 1, and it covers all redness and anything you want. I will defiantly buy this again!

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

I used it for my dark under eye circles, but it would turn cakey and dry within an hour. Definitely NOT purchasing again, and sticking with my HD makeup forever concealer.

on 8/21/2011 12:23:00 AM

Good at concealing dark circles but way to thick for my taste. Doesnt look natural on me.

on 7/16/2011 11:24:00 PM

For the days I have really dark circles this offers the heavy coverage i need. packaging okay. price high for a concealer. But since i don't need to use it every day it lasts a log time. color match was great.

on 4/16/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

An odd concealer, it looks so nice when you first put it on, but it has no lasting power at all. It also turns dry/powdery looking. Very disappointed.

on 3/28/2011 10:58:00 PM

Initially the coverage on this is great. The consistency is rather heavy and greasy so it has a tendency to settle into fine lines. I find myself blending frequently throughout the day. I wouldn't buy it again.

on 12/4/2010 10:20:00 PM

This was way too dry for my undereye are. It did offer pretty decent coverage, but it got patchy and weird looking very quickly after applying. I can see this working better with someone with rather oily skin.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure