3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/14/2014

I'm usually not a big fan of paying big bucks for makeup that I'm going to have to throw away and replace after six months, but this concealer is pretty good. It doesn't work for under my eyes, as it ends up looking cakey, but any other redness on my face is taken care of with Boi-ing. I wear the lightest shade and it blends in perfectly with my skin! Because I use it mainly in …Read more

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jan/09/2014

I heard that this is great for under eye concealer, WRONG. It creases TERRIBLY and seriously looks awful. I can't say it looks cakey because it looks so much worse than that under the eyes. Also on blemishes it looks dry. However it's creamy and covers redness well. Will not repurchase.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Curly, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

Dec/30/2013

I'm an NC30 in mac and I got the no.2 in boing. I found this concealer to be too sticky. It made the fine lines under my eyes show up... And I barely have any lines. It didn't cover my dark circles either.
Don't fall for the for the cute packaging.
It's not a concealer I would recommended for anyone to buy, I prefer my maybelline dream lumi over this any day.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (298 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Dec/26/2013

Very good coverage, covers what i need which is pesky blemishes. However it needs oily skin types to make it blendable to use, wouldn't recommend for dry skin.

Pros:
coverage
good for acne
good for under eyes
creamy
lasts a while

Cons:
drying
not for all skin types
gets caught on flakes
expensive

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Dec/23/2013

Boi-ing is a life saver! Dramatically reduces the appearance of spots and dark eyes, works a treat and I carry it everywhere with me. It can dry up skin so make sure you moisturise before- apart from this it lasts a reasonable amount of time and the colour is not too dark or too light. I wear it over foundation or sometimes just to cover up spots without foundation.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Dec/13/2013

I've tried Boi-ing as a part of the "How to look the best at everything" box. It came in shades one and two ( or three and four, or five or six for darker skin). I am impressed with this concealer. I use the light color for my undereyes before i put on my foundation. Then, I find that the second shade matches my foundation almost perfectly so i go over any areas that need extra …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

Dec/12/2013

Don't you love how some of these products are marketed with meaningless descriptions such as "industrial strength"? What does that even mean? This concealer is ineffective in several ways: not long lasting; creases like mad; and doesn't cover up moderate dark circles. I have tried every possible method of applying this stuff and even lightly buffing in the product did not …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

Dec/12/2013

It's a little too thin to hide any redness or discoloration under my eyes. It also seems to fade after a few hours.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

2.0
fromdrok

Dec/07/2013

It is very thick and causes milia under my eyes. Also, it is very drying!? But, it has a very neutral colour which blends easily with my foundation.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Dec/05/2013

I like this concealer to cover blemishes and under eye circles, but it is horrible for breakouts. I will apply it to a broken out area of skin and it will rub off within minutes! I was disappointed considering the price I paid for it. I was looking for something that was really going to last on my skin. *Sigh* thus I continue my search for the perfect concealer.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool