benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 11/25/2017 6:06:00 PM

Great coverage, doesn’t look cakey. Not sure if it’s greaf for undereyes but definitely good for covering blemishes and redness.

on 8/8/2017 7:09:00 AM

I LOVE this concealer!! I use the lightest shade and it's perfect for my fair skin. I use it to cover blemishes and redness, it blends really well and stays on all day when set with powder. I don't recommend it for under the eye because it's not the right consistency for that, it's quite tacky.
The packaging isn't the most hygienic but there's not really any getting around that. I use a small brush to apply it on the areas of concern so if you wash your brush often, hygiene won't be too much of an issue.
This lasts me over a year so whilst it's a little expensive for a concealer, it lasts so long that it's not an issue.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am pretty happy with my boi-ing concealer (shade 03) - covers redness well, relatively easy to apply. For the price I would like to see more hygienic packaging though - it makes no sense to have people touch up their blemishes then go back into the concealer with the same finger!
Due to price and packaging, I will probably shop around for other concealers before repurchasing this one.
EDIT: I've been using this several months now. It's become an HG concealer - it works like magic. Upped the number of lippies!

on 4/22/2017 4:27:00 AM

Wow!! Very impressive. My HG concealer of many years has been NARS Concealer Stick, but now I have finally found something that I like even better. Benefit's Boi-ing has really long-lasting opaque coverage, and I was able to find a near-perfect color match in shade No. 3

Also, I prefer solid-type concealers to the creamy liquid types just because they're so easy to use and I'm a big fan of idiot-proof makeup. Just dab on and blend with fingers. Low-maintenance.

I don't use concealer under my eyes, just to cover blemishes and dark spots when I have to. So I don't know how this performs as an under-eye concealer. But on the spots that I cover this does an excellent job.

It doesn't leave a dry cake-y finish like some other concealers. Good coverage and lasting power. Blends easily and looks natural.

I am so glad that I bought this and I'd definitely repurchase. Recommended!!

on 3/31/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on my second Boi-ing and I love it! Simply put, it is the best concealer to pop in your purse to cover up zits and redness.

on 2/3/2017 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This review is for the industrial strength concealer by benefit. I recently purchased this and have used it a few times. I love it for my blemish,zits and acne marks. I do not use it for under eyes , I prefer a liquid concealer for that area. But for other areas on the face, I have been using this concealer. I'm Asian Indian with tan or medium dark skin. My shade is 04 in this concealer. (Mac nc42-44 skin tone). I tried so many other jar concealers of other brands but none of them suited my skin tone. They were either too light for me or too orangey. I didn't quite like how the Mac studio concealer looked on me and I have tried a few other drugstore brands without any luck. This benefit one is slightly yellow /warm based so it works great on my skin which is warm tone. I personally really love this concealer and will re purchase it for sure

on 6/29/2016 5:46:00 PM

Using this to cover up acne spots and it works really well. Matches my skin tone well. Have tried several things for acne. Really like this one.

This is my favorite concealer! It has really nice coverage and consistency. It is long lasting, and doesn't cause breakouts. However, the only downside to this product is the fact it isn't very long lasting, and I usually have to reapply around lunch or so. This problem can be fixed very easily if you set the concealer with a pressed power. I have repurchased, and plan to do so for a long time.

on 5/29/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a kit of benefit products and wasn't sure how I felt about it because of the texture but I've got to give it a decent rating because the coverage is amazing. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it but I've applied it with a brush under my eyes and then work it in with a beauty blender and once set I have no problems. It really makes my eyes look awake. I have normal skin, and most products sit in my fine lines but I'll definitely be purchasing this as one of my go tos also it's an orange under tone so if that doesn't work on your skin you wouldn't like this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really good. Great coverage and it doesn't crease once you set it up with powder.