benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, I thought that this would be a great concealer because I love Benefit, but the major problem is that it cakes and creases TERRIBLY. It makes me look 10 years older than I am, and that is not good!

The worst concealer I have ever used. No coverage. Strange color. Hard to blend. Wear this if you want to look MORE tired.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Do not waste your money on this! I'm a makeup artist and I would never use this product on my clients or myself. The concealer itself is extremely thick and seems like it would be good at first sight and touch but it is extremely dry and does not stay put all day, and I also had problems with it creasing. No matter the hype, do not buy!

on 11/8/2015 8:03:00 AM

Packaging is diff now but this concealer is orangey thick pasty and accentuates lines like crazy. I had #4 it is horrible plz save your 20.00 and but something else.

on 8/22/2015 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I kept it around for months hoping that the next application would be better...
Didn't happen!
The lady at the beauty counter recommended it saying that it's high coverage and can really cover up a bad zit, so I bought it.
I used it on zits, my red patches, under eye area, and every time it turned out so chalky looking. It's really drying. It creases under the eye. It slides off pretty badly later in the day so it ends up looking like a slimy mess. Not sure why this product was such a hype! Waste of money and never buying again.

on 7/17/2015 1:02:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It is horrible product! Worst concealer i ever bought.

I have really light skin, and every single shade of the boing concealer is way too orange for me. It so feels greasy to the touch. I bought it to use as an under eye concealer but it's thick so it would show any lines around the area you apply it.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I tried my best to love this concealer but it was horrible, it doesn't matter how much you used it did not cover anything.

on 6/21/2015 10:45:00 AM

I don't think this product works for me at all, it doesn't cover my blemishes well or my under eye circles. It leaves an odd sheen that I feel highlights my blemishes. Love the packaging though.

on 12/27/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

No, no, no, no.
I have under eye circles and I tried this out a few years ago when Benefit was cruelty free.
it comes in a little tiny compact and you rub it on w finger,sponge, brush, whatever. It goes fast and there isnt much there before you hit bottom
This may be one of the worst concealers ever.
The texture is rough and greasy and grainy at the same time. It smears on and it just sits there. I don't have any wrinkles or lines, yet this makes it look like i have bumps under my eyes (?!) The more you blend, the more uneven it looks and it stands out as discolored. If you do have lines this would highlight each one. It doesn't even work on the occasional blemish. Just sits there looking oily and i have normal skin.
Never. Again.