benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 6/12/2001 5:46:00 PM

Like many Benefit products, this one is just terrible! Its probably the driest concealer I've ever owned, thus emphasizing EVERY flaw and line on my face. And even though I have very fair skin, the lightest shade was way too light (and pink) for me.
Save your money, there are way better concealers out there. I don't know what they were thinking when they came out with this one....

on 8/11/2001 11:31:00 AM

I like this concealer. It works well on me! It comes in a good size pot, with lots of product inside. It covers what I need covered, doesn't crease on me, and blends well. So, all in all - it gets the job done! I've repurchased this product, and have tried both the light and medium shades. Check out benefitcosmetics.com and sephora.com for color options.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer but I found an exact match for my skin color. It comes in a screw off pot which I hate because it is a pain to open and the product has somewhat dried up since I purchased it. But it conceals perfectly, doesn't crease or crack, flawless look for me. I will purchase this again because the match was so perfect so I would only advise others to use if they too find the perfect match.

on 10/18/2001 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have used this product on and off for years. It's the concealer that I keep coming back to. For me it's best for the dark under eye circles. I have found that it blends best when warm. I give it a few seconds blast from the hair dryer before applying and it blends easier.

on 12/28/2001 3:31:00 PM

This is a wonderful concealer for undereye circles; in fact, it's probably the best I have found. However, for other skin flaws, you would be better off trying something else.

I think this is a good concealer but not the best. I have awful undereye circles and this covers them up(when nothing has ever in the past before) when put lightly over another concealer. This gives a sort of perfect look to it but I've found it doesn't stay in place very well. It is the best undereye concealer I've yet to find though

on 1/27/2002 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Medium and it works great under my eyes and on blemishes. It was easy to blend and very natural looking.

on 1/31/2002 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in Medium. It blends easily and stays put all day.

on 3/1/2002 1:07:00 AM

This concealor is in fact heavy-duty, as the ads claim. It lasts a long time, which is a plus. However, it is rather dry, and if the skin under my eyes is feeling dry, I absolutely MUST use tons of cream under BOING to make it go on evenly. But, it's a good product, so it's worth it.

on 3/1/2002 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love boing, though it is true that you need to moisturize before use - it is the only concealer that I can cover my under eye circles without caking it on. The price seemed steep to me at first, but I have had the same little pot of concealer for at least 10 months. It is the only concealer that I use