BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this to conceal my acne scars, and for $20 it doesn't do a great job. Definitely don't use this for your under eyes because it's too thick. I do love the packaging though, much more hygienic than concealers that contain a swab.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good for spot concealing scars and blemishes, but terrible for the undereyes. It's a very dry formula with a lot of texture so I wouldn't use it anywhere you have fine lines or dryness because it will exaggerate it.

To Read all 1152 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is far too greasy and creamy for under the eyes - way too thick and creases like mad! And for spot coverage, I have ones I like far better, for the hefty price tag. Not impressed!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great concealer. I have the worst dark circles, and this product makes them go away. It is very important to warm up the product with the finger before applying. I usually apply with my ring finger, as it looks more natural. The packaging looks somewhat cheap, but it doesnt really Bother me. Great for travel, since its so small. It is prone to creasing, but nothing a little powder cant FIX

on 6/29/2016 5:46:00 PM

Using this to cover up acne spots and it works really well. Matches my skin tone well. Have tried several things for acne. Really like this one.

This is my favorite concealer! It has really nice coverage and consistency. It is long lasting, and doesn't cause breakouts. However, the only downside to this product is the fact it isn't very long lasting, and I usually have to reapply around lunch or so. This problem can be fixed very easily if you set the concealer with a pressed power. I have repurchased, and plan to do so for a long time.

on 6/23/2016 1:32:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this concealer because it is too hard / dry and therefore hard to blend. I realize I prefer liquid concealer for easier use. As for pot concealers, I think there are much better out there for cheaper. This one cakes up and is only decent at best. I have taken to adding a drop or two of face oil to make it easier to use up.

The coverage is pretty high, but it's so drying that I can't put it on anywhere. Cakes up immediately under the eyes and also on my spots. I now only use it as an eye base so I could use it up.

on 5/29/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got this in a kit of benefit products and wasn't sure how I felt about it because of the texture but I've got to give it a decent rating because the coverage is amazing. If you have dry skin I wouldn't recommend it but I've applied it with a brush under my eyes and then work it in with a beauty blender and once set I have no problems. It really makes my eyes look awake. I have normal skin, and most products sit in my fine lines but I'll definitely be purchasing this as one of my go tos also it's an orange under tone so if that doesn't work on your skin you wouldn't like this.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, I thought that this would be a great concealer because I love Benefit, but the major problem is that it cakes and creases TERRIBLY. It makes me look 10 years older than I am, and that is not good!