BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 4/22/2017 4:27:00 AM

Wow!! Very impressive. My HG concealer of many years has been NARS Concealer Stick, but now I have finally found something that I like even better. Benefit's Boi-ing has really long-lasting opaque coverage, and I was able to find a near-perfect color match in shade No. 3

Also, I prefer solid-type concealers to the creamy liquid types just because they're so easy to use and I'm a big fan of idiot-proof makeup. Just dab on and blend with fingers. Low-maintenance.

I don't use concealer under my eyes, just to cover blemishes and dark spots when I have to. So I don't know how this performs as an under-eye concealer. But on the spots that I cover this does an excellent job.

It doesn't leave a dry cake-y finish like some other concealers. Good coverage and lasting power. Blends easily and looks natural.

I am so glad that I bought this and I'd definitely repurchase. Recommended!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I feel a bit traitorous giving this product three lipsticks when it's almost always in my make up bag - but let me explain! As a spot concealer - that annoying little vein on my right cheek, my unwanted beauty mark, unwelcome red spots, or acne flare ups - this is great! There is some effort involved in making this concealer not look cakey, as it is thick. I usually warm it up with my middle and ring finger and dab it on the spots I want to cover. If I use a beauty blender, it cakes up and smears - why it does that mystifies me.

If you aren't careful, the concealer can get a bit cakey and settle into fine lines. I use it for my under eye circles as well, but it doesn't seem to do much more than brighten up my eyes. It doesn't seem to conceal my bags very well, but then again I haven't found a holy grail concealer yet that can hide my monstrous, frightening eye circles.

The packaging is compact, cute, & good for travel. I received this product in a deluxe sample size from Sephora as a Weekly Special perk with an online order. If I remember right, it's one ounce. I haven't hit pan yet, and I've been using it semi regularly for over a year now. (I know, I know... guilt, shame, bad!)

Overall verdict is three lipsticks because the product can be cakey if not applied with care. It doesn't conceal my undereye circles very well, but it does brighten them! For the price point, I don't think I would repurchase because I primarily use it as a spot concealer, as opposed to an undereye concealer. The lasting power of this product is only a few hours at best, but then again it could be because I'm using a product past it's expiration date.

on 3/31/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on my second Boi-ing and I love it! Simply put, it is the best concealer to pop in your purse to cover up zits and redness.

Limited colors for fair skin.

BOING Concealer is one of the concealers that I found really amazing in concealing redness even acne! This is the strongest concealer I have ever used. It stayed long. Still, the only main problem is the color quite reddish and appeared cakey if the skin is dry.

The Packaging is good it easy to bring.

on 2/3/2017 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This review is for the industrial strength concealer by benefit. I recently purchased this and have used it a few times. I love it for my blemish,zits and acne marks. I do not use it for under eyes , I prefer a liquid concealer for that area. But for other areas on the face, I have been using this concealer. I'm Asian Indian with tan or medium dark skin. My shade is 04 in this concealer. (Mac nc42-44 skin tone). I tried so many other jar concealers of other brands but none of them suited my skin tone. They were either too light for me or too orangey. I didn't quite like how the Mac studio concealer looked on me and I have tried a few other drugstore brands without any luck. This benefit one is slightly yellow /warm based so it works great on my skin which is warm tone. I personally really love this concealer and will re purchase it for sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this to conceal my acne scars, and for $20 it doesn't do a great job. Definitely don't use this for your under eyes because it's too thick. I do love the packaging though, much more hygienic than concealers that contain a swab.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good for spot concealing scars and blemishes, but terrible for the undereyes. It's a very dry formula with a lot of texture so I wouldn't use it anywhere you have fine lines or dryness because it will exaggerate it.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is far too greasy and creamy for under the eyes - way too thick and creases like mad! And for spot coverage, I have ones I like far better, for the hefty price tag. Not impressed!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great concealer. I have the worst dark circles, and this product makes them go away. It is very important to warm up the product with the finger before applying. I usually apply with my ring finger, as it looks more natural. The packaging looks somewhat cheap, but it doesnt really Bother me. Great for travel, since its so small. It is prone to creasing, but nothing a little powder cant FIX