BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

BOING Concealer is one of the concealers that I found really amazing in concealing redness even acne! This is the strongest concealer I have ever used. It stayed long. Still, the only main problem is the color quite reddish and appeared cakey if the skin is dry.

The Packaging is good it easy to bring.

on 2/3/2017 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This review is for the industrial strength concealer by benefit. I recently purchased this and have used it a few times. I love it for my blemish,zits and acne marks. I do not use it for under eyes , I prefer a liquid concealer for that area. But for other areas on the face, I have been using this concealer. I'm Asian Indian with tan or medium dark skin. My shade is 04 in this concealer. (Mac nc42-44 skin tone). I tried so many other jar concealers of other brands but none of them suited my skin tone. They were either too light for me or too orangey. I didn't quite like how the Mac studio concealer looked on me and I have tried a few other drugstore brands without any luck. This benefit one is slightly yellow /warm based so it works great on my skin which is warm tone. I personally really love this concealer and will re purchase it for sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got this to conceal my acne scars, and for $20 it doesn't do a great job. Definitely don't use this for your under eyes because it's too thick. I do love the packaging though, much more hygienic than concealers that contain a swab.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Good for spot concealing scars and blemishes, but terrible for the undereyes. It's a very dry formula with a lot of texture so I wouldn't use it anywhere you have fine lines or dryness because it will exaggerate it.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is far too greasy and creamy for under the eyes - way too thick and creases like mad! And for spot coverage, I have ones I like far better, for the hefty price tag. Not impressed!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great concealer. I have the worst dark circles, and this product makes them go away. It is very important to warm up the product with the finger before applying. I usually apply with my ring finger, as it looks more natural. The packaging looks somewhat cheap, but it doesnt really Bother me. Great for travel, since its so small. It is prone to creasing, but nothing a little powder cant FIX

on 6/29/2016 5:46:00 PM

Using this to cover up acne spots and it works really well. Matches my skin tone well. Have tried several things for acne. Really like this one.

This is my favorite concealer! It has really nice coverage and consistency. It is long lasting, and doesn't cause breakouts. However, the only downside to this product is the fact it isn't very long lasting, and I usually have to reapply around lunch or so. This problem can be fixed very easily if you set the concealer with a pressed power. I have repurchased, and plan to do so for a long time.

on 6/23/2016 1:32:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this concealer because it is too hard / dry and therefore hard to blend. I realize I prefer liquid concealer for easier use. As for pot concealers, I think there are much better out there for cheaper. This one cakes up and is only decent at best. I have taken to adding a drop or two of face oil to make it easier to use up.

The coverage is pretty high, but it's so drying that I can't put it on anywhere. Cakes up immediately under the eyes and also on my spots. I now only use it as an eye base so I could use it up.