benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by age: 44-55
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.5

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 9/29/2018 1:20:00 PM

Does not last, wears off within 2-3 hrs

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is far too greasy and creamy for under the eyes - way too thick and creases like mad! And for spot coverage, I have ones I like far better, for the hefty price tag. Not impressed!

on 6/29/2016 5:46:00 PM

Using this to cover up acne spots and it works really well. Matches my skin tone well. Have tried several things for acne. Really like this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the only concealer I will use and recommend. I've tried many others and none compare. This covers redness and under/around eye discoloration. Lasts all day. I apply it with a soft brush and lightly buff it in. It works on dry areas of my face and more oily areas as well. Even though I'm generallly light skinned, I use shade 02 and it matches my skin perfectly. I've been using it for 10 years and only on my 3rd jar because it lasts so long....worth the price!

on 9/28/2013 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love this concealer because of the consistency, the decent amount you get and the coverage,,, just rocks! Benefit would do a service if they would add more shades for those who need them though. Let's hope they take note.

on 9/27/2013 12:20:00 AM

Another great Benefit product! Industrial strength concealer, so a little goes a long way. Covers acne scars, large pores, and broken capillaries. Since my skin is soooo oily, even with my age, it eventually wears off. But it doesn't leave flaky residue. LOVE this stuff!

It is a bit dry and sometimes creases, but i do use it on my occasional pimple but that's pretty much it.

on 1/23/2013 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is one of my go to concealers! It lasts all day and I think one of the best kept secrets of the makeup world. I have tried some top name and drugstore concealers, but this is the best in my opinion. It is not overly expensive and it lasts all day. It is easy to open and easier to use. I am on my 4th purchase of this product! Love it!

on 12/6/2012 11:29:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Very disappointed in this product. Stupid packaging requires a tool of some sort to scrape the hard paste out and apply to skin. Despite it's solid consistency it doesn't cover blemishes all that well, yet it's hard to blend. Poor wearing as well - will rub off or fade. I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of Benefit products are hype over substance, alas. Outperformed by cheaper, easier to use products.

on 10/21/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Boi-ing is my favourite concealer. The texture is creamy and quite thick in nature, but it does blend well & is easy to apply.

Red spots or the odd blemish disappear & it'll hide any dark circles very effectively. I've tried other concealers but always return to this - none of the others match up. Benefit describe it as their "industrial strength concealer" which does sum it up perfectly - it conceals anything!