benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue age: 36-43
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.6

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 3/31/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on my second Boi-ing and I love it! Simply put, it is the best concealer to pop in your purse to cover up zits and redness.

on 10/28/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

It is a little thick for my liking but does give good coverage. It does not help pimples or scars or even blemishs which is the main reason why its not my favourite concealer also another negative i found is it doesnt work very well without foundation i mean like when i use just my smashbox concealer and abit of maybelline powder my face is nearly flawless but this concealer needs both foundation and powder to have that nice finished look .. so if your in a hurry and want just a bit of concealer on with good coverage this is not your go to concealer..

on 4/7/2013 9:53:00 AM

I liked this a little but not a lot. It was too cakey and showed my lines under my eyes. Maybe using it wrong but I will not purchase again.

on 11/16/2012 12:32:00 PM

I love this stuff. I don't have that much to conceal, but being fair skinned as I am, getting rid of those annoying under-eye circles (sigh) was always a pain. Each product I tried either didn't conceal too good, or looked chalky/cakey. This product is magic.

Boi-ing is creamy. This is good, as I can spread it easily without pulling the delicate skin under my eyes. The bad news: greasy products usually have less staying power, and this concealer is no exception to the rule. Since putting powder over it tends to give a chalky effect, I prefer to reapply the concealer 2-3 times throughout the day. It's not that much of a hassle, and my makeup always looks fresh this way.

It's easy to overdo on this stuff, and the effect is drastic creasing. So careful!

Overall, I will keep using Boi-ing. The pros outweigh the cons, for me at least. I have yet to find a better concealer for dark under the eyes circles.

on 3/9/2011 11:10:00 PM

I bought this to help with the dark circles under my eyes, and i was disapointed when it didnt work.Just wasnt happy and I wont buy this again! Taking it back tomorrow.

on 4/6/2010 9:04:00 PM

I really like this concealer! I have fair/medium skin with pink/red undertones. Old acne scarring is covered with this concealer, last about 6-7 hours depending whether I am inside or out. It is very humid & hot where I live most of the year, so it is very important my makeup doesn't melt off. I always keep this concealer on hand and an extra in my purse.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I so wanted to Love this product but it Just didnt work for me I felt it was exsteamly drying on my face and felt it dragged didnt go on smooth , My mother how ever love this product so it went to a good home

on 6/29/2009 1:35:00 PM

This is the best and only concealer I can use!! I've been buying for years now. Totally covers, and my skin is super sensitive and breaks out when I use any other product.

Great coverage, lasts a long time...love it.

About 2 years ago, my friend recommended this product to me, and I have been using it ever since! I have dark circles under my eyes and it's the only product that I have been able to find that will mask those circles without leaving those "wrinkle lines" in the make-up after I am done smiling. It's great for coverage for blemish spots, etc. It's a pretty small container, so you can easily take it with you on the go. I've tried many concealers over the years and have always been disappointed, and then I tried Boi-ing. I keep Boi-ing in my car, at work, my purse, and in my coat pocket. I just love it. Try it at any Macy's counter or at Sephora first just to make sure you love it as much as I do.

on 12/10/2008 8:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this before the packaging changed, so it's in a chic glossy black case. For my dry eye area, this over my serum & lots of moisturizer gives the best coverage I've found yet, with less creasing than any I've tried (everything form Almay and Revlon to Clinique, EL, LM, Chanel, you name it. LM gives me equal coverage, but slightly more creasing). Boi-ing goes on easily with a concealer brush, and the lightest shade is one of the few shade antwhere that is pale enough fo me. This is heavy duty stuff, so if you have ultra-dark, purple, circles like I do, this is worth a try! Also covers tiny red marks well.