benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by age: 36-43
benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.6

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

on 4/22/2017 4:27:00 AM

Wow!! Very impressive. My HG concealer of many years has been NARS Concealer Stick, but now I have finally found something that I like even better. Benefit's Boi-ing has really long-lasting opaque coverage, and I was able to find a near-perfect color match in shade No. 3

Also, I prefer solid-type concealers to the creamy liquid types just because they're so easy to use and I'm a big fan of idiot-proof makeup. Just dab on and blend with fingers. Low-maintenance.

I don't use concealer under my eyes, just to cover blemishes and dark spots when I have to. So I don't know how this performs as an under-eye concealer. But on the spots that I cover this does an excellent job.

It doesn't leave a dry cake-y finish like some other concealers. Good coverage and lasting power. Blends easily and looks natural.

I am so glad that I bought this and I'd definitely repurchase. Recommended!!

on 3/31/2017 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am on my second Boi-ing and I love it! Simply put, it is the best concealer to pop in your purse to cover up zits and redness.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately, I thought that this would be a great concealer because I love Benefit, but the major problem is that it cakes and creases TERRIBLY. It makes me look 10 years older than I am, and that is not good!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PRODUCT! This is def my fav!

on 12/12/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Don't you love how some of these products are marketed with meaningless descriptions such as "industrial strength"? What does that even mean? This concealer is ineffective in several ways: not long lasting; creases like mad; and doesn't cover up moderate dark circles. I have tried every possible method of applying this stuff and even lightly buffing in the product did not work.

So, what to do when you are stuck with this clunker and cannot return/donate it:
1) use if as an eyelid primer
2) if you are saddled with a shade that is light for you, it seems to work ok as a highlighter of sorts
3) use as a spot concealer

on 10/28/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

It is a little thick for my liking but does give good coverage. It does not help pimples or scars or even blemishs which is the main reason why its not my favourite concealer also another negative i found is it doesnt work very well without foundation i mean like when i use just my smashbox concealer and abit of maybelline powder my face is nearly flawless but this concealer needs both foundation and powder to have that nice finished look .. so if your in a hurry and want just a bit of concealer on with good coverage this is not your go to concealer..

on 9/23/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I will preface this by saying that I have never been much of a concealer user. I don't have dark undereye circles unless I don't get enough sleep, and only the occasional blemish. Still, I decided I needed to have a concealer in my kit, so I picked this up to try. So far, I am very happy. I'm a fair NW15 and I bought this in 01, the lightest shade offered. It is a very thick, pancake type cream that comes in a pot with a screw-on lid. It truly is "industrial strength." It covers blemishes completely and easily. I also use a tiny dab under my eyes if I happen to have dark circles, and blend it with my dampened foundation sponge or a brush. It covers well, and I haven't had any issues with caking or breakouts. I'm quite pleased with this and I would definitely repurchase.

Edited 11/5: Recently had surgery to remove all 4 badly impacted wisdom teeth, which resulted in some pretty serious bruising along my jawline & cheeks the following week when I had to go back to work. Super fun. Boi-ing really lived up to the "industrial strength concealer" name by covering the majority of the bruising. That right there is worth the $20 I paid for it.

on 4/7/2013 9:53:00 AM

I liked this a little but not a lot. It was too cakey and showed my lines under my eyes. Maybe using it wrong but I will not purchase again.

on 2/18/2013 10:39:00 AM

I got Boi-ing as part of a Benefit package of make-up that included primer, foundation, concealer, and powder. The Boi-ing is definitely my favorite product of the bunch. The color matches my skin tone and stays in place all day - even in the humidity of Texas.

on 2/3/2013 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

No..no...no. Creases like crazy. Flakes. Is it because I am 44 ? I prefer my dark circles to this concealer. I am now waiting for this to finish so I can justify bobbi browns corrector and concealer purchase.

I tried with eye cream without eye cream....

Benefit products are great and I love them...but maybe boing is for younger skins and not my 44 y/o.

I bought the MAC pro concealer corrector palette for NC 42- one lighter than the deepest in the range. it comes in 4 shade pallete. so I bought number 3 per say.

though the MA suggested the deepest NC45, but i am used to ignoring MA in Hongkong. They are clueless with any shade 'darker' than Rose.
great. Lots of shades to play with. Didn't flake like Boing.

But having said that Boing No 3 is my perfect skintone (the yellow tone) and MAC doesnt have that "YELLOW" tone