BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
BeneFit Cosmetics Boi-ing

3.4

Dioctyl Adipate, Octyl Stearate, Talc, Beeswax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Petrolatum, Corn (zea mays) Oil, Octyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Butylparaben, Ctiric Acid, BHA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. Source: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P1273&categoryId=B70

This is my holy grail concealer. Although it's fairly expensive for what it is, I find that one concealer can last me around a year, and I use it most days. You can literally cover anything with this concealer! I have rosacea on my cheeks and I tend to blush easily, but when I use this concealer no one can tell. It lasts throughout the day if set with powder, although I don't use a huge amount of it around my under-eyes so I can't really comment on how easily it creases.
I was even using this when I suffered from hormonal acne a few years back (despite its thickness) and it seemed to cover that very well.
Overall I definitely think this concealer is worth the high price as a little goes a long way and it lasts throughout the day (I normally apply my makeup at around 7am and don't take it off until 6pm or later).

on 10/23/2017 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely do not like this product. Settles into fine lines I didn't even know I had! Very heavy and greasy so I get oiler than usual throughout the day. Would only recommend if you have very dry skin and would use this only to cover blemishes

BOING Concealer is one of the concealers that I found really amazing in concealing redness even acne! This is the strongest concealer I have ever used. It stayed long. Still, the only main problem is the color quite reddish and appeared cakey if the skin is dry.

The Packaging is good it easy to bring.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great concealer. I have the worst dark circles, and this product makes them go away. It is very important to warm up the product with the finger before applying. I usually apply with my ring finger, as it looks more natural. The packaging looks somewhat cheap, but it doesnt really Bother me. Great for travel, since its so small. It is prone to creasing, but nothing a little powder cant FIX

This is my favorite concealer! It has really nice coverage and consistency. It is long lasting, and doesn't cause breakouts. However, the only downside to this product is the fact it isn't very long lasting, and I usually have to reapply around lunch or so. This problem can be fixed very easily if you set the concealer with a pressed power. I have repurchased, and plan to do so for a long time.

on 2/21/2016 8:24:00 AM

I love this concealer. I've re-purchased it thrice. I have acne and it does not cause me to break out. I only use this to cover trouble spots, not as an under-eye concealer. It offers medium-full coverage and I find it sits on my skin really well - not too cakey or too heavy. The colour is a little orangey, but other than that, everything is good.

I use the shade 02.

on 2/6/2016 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Made me break out like crazy, barely covered acne, creased under my eyes but it did however cover redness on my cheeks. And the price, dayuum not worth it.

on 12/23/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I originally bought this in Light, for my NC15 skin, and I find it too orangey. Good luck if your skin isn't one of exactly four shades.

I wanted it for my under eye circles, which really need an 'industrial strength concealer' like this one- it has amazing coverage! The only problem is that it's awfully thick, making it quite hard to blend, and it creases easily. I officially declare it useless for under eye circles.

I moved on to using it for particularly bad blemishes- it does the job of covering very well, but there is a problem... It's in a tub/tin like packaging. I really don't want to be dipping in all the bacteria from my spots/the brush that touches them into this, ew! This means that I have to wash my hands, pitifully attempt to scrape some out and put it on the back of my hand, then use it.

I have, however discovered an AMAZING use for it! I purchased it in shade 3, and now use it to contour! I can't recommend this technique enough- I put it on before my foundation with a flat foundation brush, then stipple/blend my foundation over it; you get the most amazing result! It's precise, can be as subtle/bold as you want, and adds great dimension to the face without being too obvious! It's easily the best makeup discovery I've made in recent times.

I'm rambling now.

Summary:
Bad for under eye circles
Good for blemishes, despite awkward packaging
Amazing for contouring!

on 8/22/2015 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I kept it around for months hoping that the next application would be better...
Didn't happen!
The lady at the beauty counter recommended it saying that it's high coverage and can really cover up a bad zit, so I bought it.
I used it on zits, my red patches, under eye area, and every time it turned out so chalky looking. It's really drying. It creases under the eye. It slides off pretty badly later in the day so it ends up looking like a slimy mess. Not sure why this product was such a hype! Waste of money and never buying again.

on 8/9/2015 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This concealer is cakey and doesn't set. Even when using a tiny bit, it is super drying under the eyes and settles into wrinkles. I would not repurchase this, especially for how expensive it is.