67%
package quality

price range

Reviews

11 months ago

Kim K. loved (or loves?) this shade as I do, too. It's a pretty nudish pink which is always wearable. The only con for me is that it doesn't show up on my lips. It looks like it lacks in pigmentation but I guess my lips have a similar color so I don't blame this shade.
Plus it doesn't last long (because it's creamy) on my lips which I don't mind that much since …

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

Aug/28/2018

I'm not usually a big frost lipstick fan but this contains the perfect amount of shimmer without looking like i glued glitter all over my lips. Contains the perfect amount of shimmer without being over the top. Glad i bought this, nice to have at least one frosty lipstick, hopefully I'll find more frost shades i like in the future.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

Aug/23/2018

Such a pretty color- it’s not so frosty that it looks like eighties lipstick. Soft pink that doesn’t wash me out (I’m NC30) A lot of pale lipsticks can look too light on my pigmented lips but this one is perfect. I can even wear this without liner.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Aug/23/2018

Love this shade! It's the perfect shade of pink and a teeny bit of shimmer. Perfect for everyday and/or summer with some gloss on top of it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (349 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromZabelZ

Aug/23/2018

Good and smooth formula, angel is warmer than snob (wich is more blue undertoned) more suitable for my nc 20-25 skin. It is a very light and subtle pink, easily wearable on a everyday basis and yet very sexy, very girly. I don't know if I would buy it again, but it's just because I am not really into pink colors, but it is a pretty nice choice for pink lovers.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

Dec/19/2017

My Favorite lipstick! I use this everyday it looks good on my pale yellow toned skin. Oh & it smells good too! definitely a plus. Its the perfect shade of somewhat nude pink.. I also love how creamy it is. Will definitely be repurchasing

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3.0
fromCammmi

Dec/18/2017

nice lipstick but looks dated now...

3 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (218 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

Jun/26/2017

A cult favourite. This lipstick is perfect on its own or with a gloss. I love it for day and night and it can work in so many different looks. I find that with the Angel lipglass on top, the pink is a little obnoxious so I use Whirl lip liner and Ample Pink plush glass on top.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

May/06/2017

Gorgeous color and finish. No 'frost' apparent at all... it's definitely a subtle but very flattering shade of pink.
I'm blond with fair skin and this is now my favourite MAC lipstick

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Sep/22/2016

There are very few beauty products that carry me through the years which I've never stopped using or found better alternatives to. As a teen/very young adult pink lipstick was my obsession and I had dozens but Angel always stood out as my go-to. Now that I'm a bit more advanced in my twenties I gravitate toward nude lipsticks, but I would never stop wearing this shade just because it is …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (274 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm